Tower Butte Landing with Horseshoe Bend
Tower Butte is one of the most unusual and otherworldly land masses in Page, Arizona. Papillon helicopters is the only tour operator permitted to land all the way at its top by the Navajo Nation. From this high, you'll discover views of the vast desert landscape and Lake Powell.
This exhilarating helicopter tour takes you nearly a mile above sea level to the top of Tower Butte, an incredible natural structure rising from the desert earth. You'll see sights of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend. More sightseeing awaits at the top of Tower Butte. The incredible 360-degree panoramic view this high isunlike any other - with visions of Glen Canyon, Lake Powell, Padre Bay, the Grand Staircase Escalante, and the LeChee Rock as far as the eye can see. Enjoy approximately 20 minutes of exploration time atop Tower Butte before the return flight. Discover more scenic aerial views on the way back to Page Municipal Airport.
- Stand at the Edge
- Aerial views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend
- 1st Class EcoStar EC130 helicopter
- Oversize windows, stadium seating
- Landing atop Tower Butte
- Tour Duration: Approximately 45-50 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!