Antelope Canyon Expedition
10 - 11 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Page, Lake Powell
Airplane | Meal | Adventure tour
This thrilling day tour begins with a sightseeing airplane tour from Boulder City, Nevada to the desert city of Page, Arizona. En route, you'll enjoy aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and Glen Canyon. Transport awaits at the Page Airport to bring passengers to some of the world-famous destinations in this area. The adventure begins at Horseshoe Bend, a curious curve of the Colorado River that has long been a photographer favorite. A light meal is included after visiting Horseshoe Bend.
Next, journey to the nearby Antelope Canyon for a guided tour of its interior. Descend stairs all the way to the bottom and explore the twisting canyon floor created by rippling stone walls. Enjoy photography opportunities unlike any other here and recreate some of the most famous pictures of Antelope Canyon.
Please note: Due to the rough terrain and incline at Horseshoe Bend and the sandy footing and stairs to reach the bottom of Antelope Canyon, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended.
- Hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Airplane transportation from the Las Vegas area to Page, Arizona
- Scenic journey offers aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermilion Cliffs, and Glen Canyon
- Short hike to reach the Horseshoe Bend overlook
- Light meal provided
- Guided tour through Antelope Canyon
- Incredible photo opportunities of both Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 11-12 hours hotel-to-hotel
Passengers are picked up from Las Vegas Strip hotels and surrounding area
Arrive at our state-of-the-art terminal and check in before flight.
Flight to Page, Arizona
This approximate 1 hour and 30 minute flight offers aerial sights of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermilion Cliffs, and Glen Canyon.
Arrival & Transfer
Land at Page Municipal Airport, then board a shuttle for transport to the ground tour.
Shuttle transport to Horseshoe Bend. A moderate hike is required to reach the overlook.
Passengers can enjoy a meal before embarking on the Antelope Canyon tour.
Experience a guided tour into the depths of this slot canyon and explore the sandstone walls featuring uniquely-shaped rock formations.
Return Flight and Hotel Drop-off
Flight back to the air terminal in Boulder City, Nevada (1 hour and 30 minute flight). Upon arrival, guests will board a shuttle for return transfers to their hotel.