Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour
Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tours Details
Hop on a luxury motorcoach for a trek across the the stunning Southwestern desert. Aboard a Grand Canyon South Rim bus tour, catch sights of the Mojave Desert, Grand Canyon Village, and all the Grand Canyon National Park’s most renowned lookout points.
Before reaching the National Park, passengers will also visit the National Geographic Visitor Center, which houses plentiful educational exhibits. After reaching the South Rim, enjoy a walk along its edge and marvel at the immensity of the canyon floor below. Additional stops at Mather Point and Bright Angel Point offer even more awe-inspiring views. After a long day of exploring, your Las Vegas bus tour will make the journey back to the city.
- Stunning views of the Mojave Desert en route to the Grand Canyon South Rim from Las Vegas.
- Stretch your legs in Kingman, Arizona.
- Drive along the historic Route 66, also known as the Main Street of America or the Mother Road.
- Catch a breathtaking view of the Grand Canyon at the National Park's most notable viewpoints, Mather Point and Bright Angel Point.
- Exploration time at the National Geographic Visitor Center and Grand Canyon Village.
- Complimentary hotel pick-up from a select number of major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip.
- State-of-the-art motorcoach complete with multiple televisions, windows for sightseeing, an onboard restroom, air conditioning, and personal climate control.
- Professional driver and tour guide with a PA system for entertaining and informative narration.
- Enjoy a light lunch at the National Geographic Center Food Court.
- Experience the Grand Canyon South Rim from a bird's-eye view. Soar over the national park in one of Papillon's state-of-the-art sightseeing helicopter tours of the Grand Canyon.
- Add a little extra excitement to your South Rim journey with a Grand Canyon Hummer adventure tour.
- On a time crunch? Shave off a few hours from your trip by flying to the Grand Canyon South Rim instead. Plus, what better way to see the spectacular South Rim than aboard a Papillon airplane tour.
- Tour Duration: Approximately 14 hours, not including hotel transfers
- Drive Time: Approximately 5 - 5.5 hours each way
- Time Spent at Grand Canyon: Approximately 3.5 hours
- Hotel Pick-up: Guests are picked up from hotels in Las Vegas approximately 1 - 1.5 hours prior to departure
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a Grand Canyon tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Bring a bottle of water. Staying hydrated during your day tour of the Southwestern desert is essential.
- Don't forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged on our bus tours. If you are upgrading to include a helicopter ride during your trip, please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September. Winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Health and Safety Protocols
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!