Hoover Dam Bus Tour
4.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Hoover Dam
Bus | Hoover Dam
Climb aboard a luxury motorcoach for transport to the Hoover Dam, just a short distance from the Las Vegas Strip. Multilingual narration will notify you of various points of interest along the way and offer interesting facts about the area's nature and history. Watch the scenic desert landscape and Lake Mead pass you by before reaching your destination. Upon arrival at the colossal Hoover Dam, you will meet your guide and begin your VIP tour through dam.
Learn about the massive electric producing generators and the incredible effort that was required to construct this massive concrete structure and its significance to this area of the United States. You will also have ample time to explore the Visitors Center, the museum, and view a short film on the dam's construction. Stroll along the observation deck across from the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, another engineering marvel. Take advantage of the amazing photo opportunities available at this modern American landmark. You'll even have the unique opportunity to stand with one foot in Nevada and the other in Arizona. Once your time at the dam has come to an end, you will board your motorcoach and return to Las Vegas.
This tour includes roundtrip shuttle transport from your Las Vegas hotel to our terminal.
- Hotel pick-up
- Transportation via motorcoach from Las Vegas to Hoover Dam
- Multilingual Narration
- 1.5-hour stay at Hoover Dam
- Access to Visitor Center, exhibit area, museum, and the "Construction of the Hoover Dam" movie
- VIP Hoover Dam interior tour
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
4.5 hours, not including hotel transfers
Time spent at Hoover Dam
Guests are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas.
Departure for Hoover Dam
After checking in at the bus depot, guests board a motorcoach and head to Hoover Dam.
Hoover Dam Interior Tour
Arrive at the dam and begin a VIP interior tour of the lower level, showing the inner workings of the dam and providing history of its construction.
Time to explore the Visitor Center and upper levels. Total time at Hoover Dam is about 1.5 hours.
Return to Las Vegas via motorcoach.
- Motorcoach fully wheelchair accessible with 3-day advance notice.
- Upon 3-day notice, motorcoach can be prepared to pick up passengers requiring extra accommodations at their hotel for transport to the bus depot.
- The Hoover Dam is fully accessible, including the Visitor Center, the generator room, the observation deck, the restrooms, and the movie theater.
Please call Reservations If you are booking this tour for accessibility purposes
Select your preferred Country and Currency
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>