Hoover Dam Bus Tour
Hop aboard a motorcoach for an incredible tour of Hoover Dam! This tour includes photo opportunities of the dam from the O’Callahan-Tillman Memorial Bridge and many other incredible sights.
Climb aboard a luxury motorcoach for transport to the Hoover Dam, just a short distance from the Las Vegas Strip. Multilingual narration will notify you of various points of interest along the way and offer interesting facts about the area's nature and history. Watch the scenic desert landscape and Lake Mead pass you by before reaching your destination.
Upon arrival at the colossal Hoover Dam, you will have time to explore the exterior areas of the Dam. Stroll along the observation deck across from the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, an engineering marvel. Take advantage of the fantastic photo opportunities available at this modern American landmark. You'll even have the unique opportunity to stand with one foot in Nevada and the other in Arizona. Once your time at the Dam has come to an end, you will board your motorcoach and return to Las Vegas.
This tour includes roundtrip shuttle transport from your Las Vegas hotel to our terminal.
- Hoover Dam
- Hotel pick-up
- Transportation via motorcoach from Las Vegas to Hoover Dam
- Multilingual Narration
- 1.5-hour stay at Hoover Dam
- Tour Duration: 4.5 hours, not including hotel transfers
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Health and Safety Protocols
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized regularly
- Social Distancing recommended
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!