Hoover Dam Deluxe Bus and Helicopter Tour
7 - 7.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Hoover Dam
Helicopter | Bus | Hoover Dam
This Hoover Dam experience begins with complimentary shuttle service from your Las Vegas hotel to our bus depot. Board a deluxe touring motorcoach and journey to historic Boulder City, home of Hoover Dam. Along the way, headset narration will provide information about passing sights. Upon arrival at Hoover Dam, a tour guide will lead you through the entire lower level of the dam. You'll explore the generator room and see the powerful infrastructure that creates energy for several surrounding states.
The dam's observation deck offers incredible views of Lake Mead and the Colorado River below you. You also have the opportunity to enjoy an informative video presentation in the movie room. There will be plenty of free time to explore the Visitor’s Center and shop for souvenirs, as well.
Next, transfer to the nearby heliport and take off on an exciting aerial tour of the area. Witness the immensity of the Hoover Dam and the winding Colorado River with incredible bird's-eye views on this flight. When your flight is complete, you will be taken to the Hoover Dam Lodge to enjoy a meal before returning to your Las Vegas hotel.
- VIP interior tour of Hoover Dam
- Access to Visitor's Center, exhibit area, museum, and the “Construction of the Hoover Dam” movie
- Amazing aerial views of Hoover Dam, the Colorado River, and Lake Mead
- Complimentary hotel transfers
- Narration (Motorcoach): English, French, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish
- Meal included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 6-6.5 hours, including hotel transfers
Time spent at Hoover Dam
Approximately 1.5 hours
Approximately 6 minutes
Guests are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas and taken to check in at the bus depot.
Departure for Hoover Dam
Guests board a motorcoach and depart for Hoover Dam.
Hoover Dam Interior Tour
VIP interior tour of the inner workings of the dam and information about the history of its construction.
Time to explore the Visitor Center and upper levels including the observation deck. Total time at Hoover Dam is about 1.5 hours.
After the Hoover Dam experience, guests are taken to the heliport for aerial views of Hoover Dam by helicopter. This 6-minute flight also includes views of the Colorado River and Lake Mead.
Guests will enjoy a meal at the Hoover Dam Lodge after their helicopter tour.
Guests are returned to the heliport and transferred back to their Las Vegas hotel by shuttle.
- Motorcoach fully wheelchair accessible with 3-day advance notice.
- Upon 3-day notice, motorcoach can be prepared to pick up passengers requiring extra accommodations at their hotel for transport to the bus depot.
- The Hoover Dam is fully accessible, including the Visitor Center, the generator room, the observation deck, the restrooms, and the movie theater.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour with no landing at the canyon. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
Please call Reservations If you are booking this tour for accessibility purposes
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>