South Rim Motorcoach with Hummer
14 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Bus | IMAX | Meal | Adventure tour
Hit the open road and spend a day discovering sights of the desert Southwest while you travel to the Grand Canyon National Park. Your transport will be a deluxe motorcoach - equipped with air-conditioning, restrooms, panoramic windows, and television monitors.
Complimentary hotel pick-up will transport you to the bus depot located just minutes from the Las Vegas Strip. You'll enjoy a scenic drive through the Mojave Desert en route to Grand Canyon National Park. Learn about the history of the American Southwest, the forces that shaped the Grand Canyon and surrounding area, and the people who for centuries inhabited this land by your driver/guide. A brief rest stop is provided along the way.
Upon arrival at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, you’ll enjoy a meal at the National Geographic Visitor’s Center. Continue your excursion aboard a customized sightseeing Hummer. Each vehicle is equipped with a windowless cab so passengers won't miss a thing! Capture the awe-inspiring views of Grand Canyon with stops that may include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. After a day full of sightseeing, you’ll return to Las Vegas via motorcoach.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned coach, with restrooms and comfortable seats
- Large viewing windows and television monitors
- Las Vegas departure to the Grand Canyon National Park
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your driver/guide
- Light meal
- Tour of the Grand Canyon National Park in a customized Hummer
- Spectacular views of the canyon at multiple stops
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 14 hours
Time spent at the Grand Canyon
Approximately 2 hours
Approximately 5 – 5.5 hours each way
Guests are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 1-1.5 hours prior to departure.
Guests check in and depart the bus depot.
Joshua Tree Forest
Travel through a 900 year old dense forest of Joshua trees en route to the Grand Canyon.
A brief stop is made in Kingman, Arizona for guests to stretch before continuing on their journey.
National Geographic Visitor Center
Guests are taken to the visitor center to enjoy a meal.
Grand Canyon National Park
Board a customized Hummer to view some of the most popular lookout points of the Grand Canyon National Park. Stops may include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. Please note that stops will be adjusted based on the volume of people, traffic and park closures.
Las Vegas Return
Return to the National Geographic Visitor Center to board the bus for transfers back to Las Vegas.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: BLG-4HR