South Rim Motorcoach Tour With hummer
Hit the open road and spend a day discovering sights of the desert Southwest while you travel to the Grand Canyon National Park. Your transport will be a deluxe motorcoach - equipped with air-conditioning, restrooms, panoramic windows, and television monitors.
Complimentary hotel pick-up will transport you to the bus depot located just minutes from the Las Vegas Strip. You'll enjoy a scenic drive through the Mojave Desert en route to Grand Canyon National Park. A brief rest stop is provided along the way.
Upon arrival at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, you’ll enjoy a meal at the National Geographic Visitor’s Center. Continue your excursion aboard a customized sightseeing Hummer. Each vehicle is equipped with a windowless cab so passengers won't miss a thing! Capture the awe-inspiring views of Grand Canyon with stops that may include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. After a day full of sightseeing, you’ll return to Las Vegas via motorcoach.
- Adventure tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned coach, with restrooms and comfortable seats
- Large viewing windows and television monitors
- Las Vegas departure to the Grand Canyon National Park
- Stop near Hoover Dam for photo opportunities
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your driver/guide
- Light meal
- Tour of the Grand Canyon National Park in a customized Hummer
- Spectacular views of the canyon at multiple stops
- Tour Duration: Approximately 14 hours
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!