West Rim Bus Tour with Helicopter and Boat Cruise
Board your luxury motorcoach in Las Vegas for an unforgettable tour to Grand Canyon West Rim. Once at the West Rim you will descend to the canyon floor by luxury helicopter and board a boat on the Colorado River. Return to the rim for stunning photo ops from the many lookout points.
Board a modern motorcoach and journey through the ever-changing desert landscape until you arrive at Grand Canyon West. Stand on the edge of the Canyon at look out points that include Guano Point and Eagles Rest, then climb on board a modern helicopter for the 4,000-foot descent onto the Grand Canyon floor. Board a pontoon boat for a trip along the smooth surface of the Colorado River. Looking up along the canyon walls, you’ll have to pinch yourself to believe it is real. After your 30-minute float trip, the helicopter awaits to whisk you back up to the rim and your motorcoach to Las Vegas.
- Land at the Bottom
- Stand on the Edge
- Adventure Tour
- Las Vegas hotel pick-up
- Transportation by motorcoach to Grand Canyon West
- Overlook views and photo opportunities
- Helicopter descent
- Boat cruise
- Visit Eagle and Guano Point
- Tour Duration: Approximately 12 hours, not including hotel transfers
- Flight Duration: Approximately 25-30 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Health and Safety Protocols
- A face mask is required for guests and employees
- Hand sanitizer is readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces are regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles are sanitized regularly
- Social distancing is recommended
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!