Golden Eagle with Vegas Strip
Do you have only a few free hours in your Las Vegas vacation? The Golden Eagle helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon West Rim is the perfect fit. Departing from our private heliport in Boulder City, this helicopter tour from Las Vegas includes aerial views of both Hoover Dam and Lake Mead before reaching the spectacular Grand Canyon West.
Golden Eagle Air Tour Details
The Golden Eagle with Strip tour departs from our VIP Las Vegas terminal. If you have limited time while in Las Vegas and want to see experience the Grand Canyon, then tour is for you. Your tour will take tou over Lake Mead and Hoover Dam, as you fly to the spectacular West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Wonder at the brilliant palette of colors and rugged beauty as you pass through millions of years of geological time. Upon returning from the Canyon, you’ll fly over the famous Las Vegas Strip!
- Get picked up in a complimentary stretch limousine
- Flight over the Las Vegas Strip
- Amazing aerial views of the Grand Canyon
- Scenic Helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- State-of-the-art helicopter with luxurious comfort and wide-angle windows
- Multilingual narration
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by limousine
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3-3.5 hours hotel to hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!