Golden Eagle with Strip Helicopter Tour
The Golden Eagle helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon West Rim with Las Vegas Strip is the perfect tour for visitors with limited time to explore the Grand Canyon West region.
This helicopter tour departs from our Las Vegas VIP terminal, and en-route to the spectacular Grand Canyon West, you’ll travel over the Hoover Dam, the Colorado River, and Lake Mead.
The rugged Grand Canyon West Rim offers breathtaking views. On this helicopter tour, guests will see formations and plateaus naturally sculpted in the landscape making Grand Canyon West one of the most intriguing sights to witness. The Golden Eagle with Vegas Strip tour is the perfect way to experience both the Grand Canyon and Sin City.
- Scenic Helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead.
- Amazing aerial views of Grand Canyon West and a flight over the Las Vegas Strip.
- State-of-the-art helicopter with luxurious comfort and wide-angle windows.
- Helicopter Tour
- Hotel-to-hotel transportation
- Multilingual narration
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3 - 3½ hours hotel to hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 60 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers 18 years or older booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Seating is Limited: Be sure to book your tour early.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water; however, passengers cannot open the bottle in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? We recommend light-layered clothing from March to September and jackets and winter clothing from October to mid-March.
Optional Golden Eagle with Strip Helicopter Tour Upgrades
* Upgrade options are available for selection during checkout
Make Aircraft Private
Take your helicopter sightseeing to an entirely different level! Book your own private helicopter and share the experience of the Grand Canyon and the Las Vegas Strip with your closest friends or family. Each aircraft holds up to six guests.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot's point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $60 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $60