Golden Eagle with Vegas Strip
Do you have limited free time to explore while in Las Vegas? The Golden Eagle helicopter tour over Grand Canyon West Rim with the Las Vegas Strip is the perfect tour for you. Departing from our Las Vegas VIP terminal, this helicopter tour includes aerial views of Hoover Dam, the Colorado River, Lake Mead, and the spectacular Grand Canyon West.
The Golden Eagle with Las Vegas Strip tour departs from our VIP Las Vegas terminal. If you have limited time while you visit Las Vegas and want to experience the Grand Canyon, this Grand Canyon Helicopter tour is for you. You will travel over Lake Mead and Hoover Dam en route to Grand Canyon's spectacular West Rim. Marvel at the wonder of the brilliant palette of colors and rugged formations as you pass through millions of years of geological time. Upon returning from the Canyon, you'll fly over the famous Las Vegas Strip!
- Hotel-to-hotel transportation in a complimentary stretch limousine
- Flight over the Las Vegas Strip
- Amazing aerial views of the Grand Canyon
- Scenic Helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- State-of-the-art helicopter with luxurious comfort and wide-angle windows
- Multilingual narration
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3 - 3½ hours hotel to hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Seating is Limited: Be sure to book your tour early.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water; however, passengers cannot open the bottle in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? We recommend light-layered clothing from March to September and jackets and winter clothing from October to mid-March.
Take your helicopter sightseeing to an entirely different level! Book your very own private helicopter and experience the sights of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon and the Las Vegas Strip with your closest friends or family.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed:$50.00
Health and Safety Protocols
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized regularly
- Social Distancing recommended
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!