Golden Eagle with Strip Helicopter Tour
The Golden Eagle helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon West Rim with Las Vegas Strip is the perfect tour for visitors with limited time to explore the Grand Canyon West region.
- Departing From: Las Vegas
- Destination: Grand Canyon West
- Duration: Approximately 3 to 3½ hours from hotel to hotel
- Product Code: plw-1
This helicopter tour departs from our Las Vegas VIP terminal, and en-route to the spectacular Grand Canyon West, you’ll travel over the Hoover Dam, the Colorado River, and Lake Mead.
The rugged Grand Canyon West Rim offers breathtaking views. On this helicopter tour, guests fly over several sights and attractions found at this remote outpost, including the famous Grand Canyon Skywalk and viewpoints such as Eagle Point and Guano Point. The Golden Eagle with Vegas Strip tour is the perfect way to experience both the Grand Canyon and Sin City.
- Scenic Helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead.
- Amazing aerial views of Grand Canyon West and a flight over the Las Vegas Strip.
- State-of-the-art helicopter with luxurious comfort and wide-angle windows.
- Helicopter Tour
- Hotel-to-hotel transportation
- Multilingual narration
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3 - 3½ hours hotel to hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 60 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers 18 years or older booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Seating is Limited: Be sure to book your tour early.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water; however, passengers cannot open the bottle in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? We recommend light-layered clothing from March to September and jackets and winter clothing from October to mid-March.
Optional Golden Eagle with Strip Helicopter Tour Upgrades
* Upgrade options are available for selection during checkout
Make Aircraft Private
Take your helicopter sightseeing to an entirely different level! Book your own private helicopter and share the experience of the Grand Canyon and the Las Vegas Strip with your closest friends or family. Each aircraft holds up to six guests.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot's point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50
Golden Eagle with Strip Helicopter Tour FAQ
- How long is the Golden Eagle with Strip Helicopter flight and tour?
The round-trip flight duration from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim is approximately 90 minutes. The total tour duration takes about 3 - 3.5 hours.
- Why should you choose Papillon for your Las Vegas Helicopter tour?
Papillon was founded in 1965 and is the world's most experienced and largest sightseeing company, flying nearly a quarter million passengers each year on daily tours around Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, and beyond. Our mission is to provide the safest and most unforgettable aerial sightseeing experiences and adventures to the most beautiful destinations in the American Southwest. Join us today and make memories that will last a lifetime. At Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters, that is what we specialize in.
- What languages are the Golden Eagle with Strip tour narrations offered in?
The Golden Eagle tour narration is offered in English, Chinese - Mandarin & Cantonese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish.