Hoover Dam Heli Tour
6 minutes Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Hoover Dam
Lift off on an exhilarating helicopter flight that offers amazing views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River. This airborne adventure covers approximately 10 miles at a height of approximately 2,500 feet above Hoover Dam and the Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge. Excellent photo opportunities are possible from each side of the helicopter and every seat is perfect for sightseeing and photography. Enjoy in-flight headset narration that will describe notable points of interest and the history of the surrounding area. Your tour will come to an end, but you’ll have photos and memories to last a lifetime!
- Amazing views of Hoover Dam and the O'Callaghan- Tillman Memorial Bridge
- Additional aerial views of Lake Mead and the Colorado River
- Enjoy 10 miles of air time on a flight 2,500 feet above the areas of interest
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 6 minutes
Check in at Papillon Helicopters 30 minutes prior to departure.
Lift off on a narrated helicopter air tour covering 10 miles of the area with views of Lake Mead, the mighty Colorado River, the O'Callaghan-Tillman Memorial Bridge, and the colossal Hoover Dam.
Return to the heliport with photos and memories to last a lifetime!
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This tour is air-only with no landing at the canyon. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Guests must reach the Hoover Dam helicopter terminal 45 minutes before their flight time.