July 4th Las Vegas Fireworks Helicopter Flight
See the fantastic Fourth of July fireworks show aboard this unique Las Vegas helicopter tour. You’ll have a perfect view of the famous Las Vegas fireworks displays.
If you plan to visit Las Vegas in the summer, there's no better time than during the 4th of July! Celebrate from new heights and see the fabulous Las Vegas firework displays high above the strip with Papillon's July 4th Fireworks Flight. This nighttime helicopter tour takes you into the night sky and offers perfect views of some of the most impressive fireworks displays in the valley. Celebrate Independence Day like a true VIP with this unique one-of-a-kind experience.
- 25-30-minute flight circling the Las Vegas Strip with views of Fireworks display.
- Roundtrip luxury transfers available from select hotels.
- Aerial helicopter flight circling the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown during the Las Vegas Firework display.
- Flight Duration: Approximately 25 – 30 Minutes
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from limited hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 60 - 90 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot's point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $60 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $60