Fly & Dine Luxury Night Out Helicopter and Las Vegas Food Tour
Enjoy a four-course tasting menu at Mott 32 or Matteo’s Ristorante Italiano in the fabulous Venetian Resort, followed by a thrilling helicopter ride over the Las Vegas Strip. Experience the breathtaking sights of the city from your seat in the sky!
"Begin your evening at Mott 32 or Matteo's Ristorante Italiano* in The Venetian Resort. These fabulous restaurants have designed a four-course tasting menu exclusively for you. Relax in the ambiance of these unique restaurants while enjoying flavors from around the world.
This package also includes transport to our Las Vegas VIP terminal for your flight, which will take place before or after dinner, depending on aircraft availability**. Experience the lights and sights of Las Vegas from your helicopter. Fly above the world-renowned Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas from your seat in the sky. You'll fly over legendary Sin City landmarks such as the fountains of Bellagio, the Eiffel Tower of Paris casino, the clock tower in St. Mark's Square of the Venetian Hotel, the Luxor Hotel pyramid and space beam, New York-New York Hotel & Casino skyline, The Strat, the colorful and historic Downtown Las Vegas and more.
*Party must be two guests or more to book this package.
**Itinerary may vary depending on seasonality and operations hours.
- Roundtrip Transportation
- Transportation for Dinner, then Night Flight - Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters will provide transportation for the helicopter portion. Guests will be responsible for transportation to the Venetian Resort for the restaurant portion.
- Transportation for Night Flight, then Dinner - Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters will provide transportation for the helicopter portion to the Venetian Resort. Guests will be responsible for transportation after the restaurant portion.
- A Four-Course tasting menu at either Mott 32 or Matteo's. Gratuity for the restaurant is included in the package price. Wine Pairing and other beverages are not included. Guests will have the option to add during the dining experience and pay directly to the restaurant.
- Tour Duration: Approximately 4 hours from dinner to hotel drop-off.
- Flight Duration: Approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 60 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot's point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $60 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $60