Fly & Dine Luxury Night Out
Enjoy a four-course tasting menu from either Mott 32 or Matteo’s Ristorante Italiano, both located in the fabulous Venetian Resort. Also included in this Fly & Dine package is an aerial helicopter ride over the famous Las Vegas Strip. Experience the breathtaking sights from your seat in the sky as you soar in a luxury helicopter with views of the Bellagio and Fountains, Eiffel Tower, Luxor Sky Beam, and much more!
starting rate with 2 person group
Your dining experience at either Mott 32 or Matteo's Ristorante Italiano, will present an incredible four-course tasting menu featuring some of the restaurant's top dishes. Relax in one of these unique restaurants' ambiances while enjoying flavors from around the world. This package also includes luxury transport to our Las Vegas VIP terminal for your flight, which will take place before or after dinner, depending on aircraft availability. Experience the lights and sights of Las Vegas from your helicopter. Fly above the world-renowned Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas from your seat in the sky. See the space beam of the Luxor, the New York-New York skyscrapers, the Eiffel Tower at Paris, and the fountains of the Bellagio as you loop around the 1000-foot-tall Stratosphere!
*Itinerary may vary depending on seasonality and operations hours.
- Choice of Dinner Tasting Menu
- Aerial views of the Las Vegas Strip
- Narrated flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district
- Roundtrip Transportation
- A Four-Course tasting menu. Gratuity for the restaurant is included in the package price.
- Tour Duration: Approximately 4 hours from dinner to hotel drop-off
- Flight Duration: Approximately 15 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers 18 years or older booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water; however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Do not forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This tour is air-only. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed:$50.00
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!