New Year's Eve Las Vegas Fireworks Helicopter Tour
See the fantastic New Year's Eve fireworks show aboard this unique Las Vegas helicopter tour. You'll have a perfect view of the famous Las Vegas fireworks displays!
New Year's Eve in Las Vegas is one of the most exciting ways to celebrate new begginings and experiences. Ring in the New Year with a luxurious helicopter tour over the city lights, just in time to watch the incredible Las Vegas casino fireworks shows - from the sky! You may have seen aerial fireworks displays online or on TV, but now you can soar over the action in a state-of-the-art Las Vegas helicopter tour.
With this helicopter tour over Las Vegas, you can experience the Las Vegas Strip fireworks on this nighttime helicopter tour that captures the New Year's Eve fireworks. Aboard this unique tour, you'll have perfect views of some of the most impressive fireworks displays in the country.
There's no more memorable way to experience New Year's Eve in Las Vegas.
- 25-30-minute flight circling the Las Vegas Strip with views of Fireworks display.
- Aerial helicopter flight circling the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown during the Las Vegas Firework display.
- Roundtrip transfers available from limited hotels.
*Transportation delays are expected. Hotel transfers are restricted to specific hotels due to road closures for the holiday celebration.
- Flight Duration: Approximately 25 – 30 Minutes
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from limited hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 60 - 90 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot's point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $60 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $60