New Year’s Eve Fireworks Flight
Las Vegas tourists travel from around the world to witness the Strip's New Year’s fireworks displays. Get the best view in the entire city aboard a helicopter night flight!
New Year's Eve in Las Vegas is one of the most exciting ways to celebrate starting over. Ring in the start of 2022 with a luxurious helicopter tour over the city lights, just in time to watch the incredible Las Vegas casino fireworks shows - from the sky! You may have seen aerial fireworks displays online or on TV, but now you can soar over action yourself in a state-of-the-art Las Vegas helicopter tour. There's no more memorable way to experience New Year's Eve in Las Vegas.
- 25-30-minute flight circling the Las Vegas Strip with views of Fireworks display
- Round-trip luxury transfers available from select hotels
- Flight Duration: Approximately 25-30 minutes
What to Know
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- Water: You may bring bottled water; however, passengers cannot open the bottle in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that using “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September. We suggest heavy winter clothing from October to mid-March.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed:$50.00
Health and Safety Protocols
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized regularly
- Social Distancing recommended
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!