Strip Highlights with Limo Transfers
1.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Las Vegas
Helicopter | Limo
Experience the magnificence of the Las Vegas Strip from a front row seat in the sky! Board a state-of-the-art helicopter and fly over legendary landmarks including the space beam of the Luxor pyramid, the New York-New York skyline, the fountains of Bellagio, the Eiffel Tower of Paris, and the clock tower in St. Mark's Square of the Venetian. Reach the end of the Strip and continue past the Stratosphere to the historic Downtown Las Vegas, where the decades-old casinos that started this gambling town still thrive. Your aircraft's return to the terminal offers the same view of the Strip in reverse. This tour includes complimentary limousine transportation between your hotel and the terminal for a true VIP experience.
- Narrated 10-15 minute flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district
- Complimentary champagne
- Roundtrip limousine hotel transfers included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
Approximately 1.5 hours hotel-to-hotel
Approximately 10-15 minutes
Passengers are picked up by limousine from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Check in at our state-of-the-art terminal facility in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Strip
See the neon lights, casinos, and hotels that have made Las Vegas one of the world's most visited cities.
Return to the terminal and be taken back to your hotel by limousine.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This tour is air-only. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
Please call Reservations If you are booking this tour for accessibility purposes
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>