Grand Celebration with Black Canyon River Raft
10 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Helicopter | Hoover Dam | Land at the Bottom | Champagne Toast | Water | Adventure Tour
The Grand Celebration with Black Canyon River Raft pairs a helicopter landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon with a smooth water float trip down the Colorado River in Black Canyon. Guests will depart via a luxurious helicopter to Grand Canyon West. Our exclusive landing site is on a plateau near the river from which one can take spectacular photographs from the canyon floor. Guests will enjoy time to take photos, explore the bottom of the Grand Canyon, and a champagne toast with a light picnic before heading back to our terminal. Upon arriving at our terminal, they will be shuttled to the base of the Hoover Dam to take part in an 11-mile motorized raft trip down the Colorado River through Black Canyon. The raft will dock at a private river beach where passengers can swim and enjoy a meal. Return to Las Vegas via motorcoach.
- Breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon
- Flight over and views of Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon
- Land at the bottom of the Grand Canyon, 4,000 feet below the rim
- Exploration time
- Helicopter designed specifically for air tours
- 11-mile float trip down the Colorado River
- Multi-lingual narration
- Hotel to hotel transfers
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 10 hours hotel to hotel
Approximately 70 minutes
Time spent at the Grand Canyon
Approximately 30 minutes
Time spent at Black Canyon
Approximately 2.5 hours
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels
Check-in at our state of the art terminal facility in Boulder City
Once in the air, you will fly over the world famous Hoover Dam, which holds the largest body of water in the Southwest, Lake Mead. Then you will fly over the Grand Canyon, see Guano Point and Eagle Point (home of the Skywalk) on the way to the bottom of the canyon, a 4,000 foot descent
Touch down and disembark at our exclusive landing site
Enjoy exploration time on the canyon floor, champagne, and a light picnic
Return Flight and Transfer to Dam
After returning to our terminal, your Black Canyon Rafting driver will transport you to the base of the Hoover Dam
River Float Trip
Board a motorized raft and venture off on an 11-mile float trip, stop Includes lunch
Return to Hotel
Black Canyon Rafting will provide return transfers to your hotel via shuttle bus/van
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>