Grand Celebration with Black Canyon River Raft
Combine a Grand Canyon helicopter tour and a Hoover Dam rafting tour, and you have one of Papillon’s most exciting full excursions. Fly and float to fun aboard the Grand Celebration with Black Canyon River Rafting tour.
The Grand Celebration with Black Canyon River Raft pairs a helicopter landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon with a smooth water float trip down the Colorado River in Black Canyon. Guests will depart via a luxurious helicopter to Grand Canyon West and land at Papillon’s exclusive landing site on a plateau adjacent to the Colorado River. Here, guests will enjoy a light picnic and champagne toast, have time to take photos and explore the bottom of the Grand Canyon before heading back to our terminal. Upon arrival, guests are then shuttled to the base of the Hoover Dam to take part in an 11-mile motorized raft trip down the Colorado River through Black Canyon. Experience impressive views of the Hoover Dam, wildlife, and several geological wonders aboard your watercraft and a guide to narrate your journey. The raft will dock at a private river beach where passengers can swim and enjoy a meal. After your epic voyage, guests return to Las Vegas via motorcoach.
- Breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon.
- Flight over and views of Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon.
- Land at the bottom of the Grand Canyon 3,200 feet below the rim.
- Exploration time.
- 11-mile float trip down the Colorado River.
- Land at the Bottom
- Raft trip down the Colorado River
- Refreshments included
- Multilingual narration
- Pick-up transportation from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip.
- Return transfer on a bus
- Tour Duration: Approximately 10 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 90 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).
- Hotel Drop-off via bus or shuttle.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot's point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $60 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $60