Grand Celebration Sunset Tour
4 - 4.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Helicopter | Land at the Bottom | Meal
The Sunset Grand Celebration upstages all competition as you fly, by helicopter, over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the special splendor of the Grand Canyon. Fly past where the eagles roost as you view Skywalk Glass Bridge from above, then descend and land on a special plateau that sits 4,000 feet below the Canyon's lip. Take advantage of photo opportunities and explore as you make your way to the Canyon floor. Lunch is served picnic-style amid the towering cliffs marked by time and the red iron deposits that paint the canyon in majestic shades of the past. Depart the Canyon just as the sun begins to set and the sky changes from blue to beautiful hues of gold and pink.
- Breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon
- Flight over and views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Grand Canyon
- Landing at the bottom of Grand Canyon, 4,000 ft. below the rim
- Enjoy a champagne picnic & refreshments on the canyon floor
- Exploration time
- Multi-lingual narration
- Hotel to hotel transfers
- Sunset departure
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 4-4.5 hours hotel to hotel
Approximately 70 minutes
Time spent at the Canyon
Approximately 30 minutes
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels
Check-in at our state of the art terminal in Boulder City
Once in the air you will fly over the world famous Hoover Dam, which holds the largest body of water in the Southwest, Lake Mead. Then you will fly over the Grand Canyon, Guano Point, and Eagle Point (home of the Skywalk)
Touch down and disembark at our exclusive landing site 4,000 ft. below the rim of the Grand Canyon
Exploration and Meal
Enjoy a champagne picnic and time to explore the surrounding area
Sunset Flight and Hotel
Your pilot will ask you to load back onto the helicopter for your sunset flight back to Boulder City. Once you are back, you will be loaded onto a motor coach and taken back to your hotel
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00