Grand Celebration with Las Vegas Strip
Grand Celebration Tour Details
This tour is undoubtedly the most luxurious way to tour the Grand Canyon. For starters, you'll receive limousine transport to and from your hotel. Upon arrival at the McCarran Atlantic Terminal, you’ll have time to relax in our VIP lounge before your adventure begins. Then, step aboard the helicopter for a flight to Grand Canyon West. Our helicopters are designed specifically to enhance sightseeing and are fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows as well as headset narration and air-conditioning. Enjoy unparalleled bird’s-eye views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, extinct volcanoes and the Colorado River en route to the Grand Canyon.
As your aircraft enters the West Rim you’ll begin a breathtaking 4,000-foot descent to the Grand Canyon floor. Experience up-close views of ancient rock formations, the striped canyon walls, and the Colorado River below. After landing on our private plateau on the canyon floor, there will be ample time to explore the surrounding scenery and enjoy a champagne toast with refreshments. The gorgeous views don’t end at the canyon, though. Your return flight to the Las Vegas terminal includes a trip over the glittering lights of the Strip casinos.
- Landing on Canyon Floor
- Flight over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Breathtaking views of Grand Canyon West
- Canyon landing 4,000 feet below the rim
- Champagne and refreshments on the canyon floor
- Exploration time
- Aerial views of the Las Vegas Strip during return flight
- Multilingual narration
- Roundtrip limousine transfers
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3.5-4 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|