Grand Celebration with Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour
The crown jewel of our Grand Canyon helicopter tour collection! Experience a canyon floor landing with a champagne toast and refreshments. You can enhance the experience with a sunset departure, flying over the Las Vegas Strip just as the neon lights come to life.
The Grand Celebration is the most luxurious helicopter tour in the world, and there's simply no surpassing Papillon's optional sunset departure. The golden hues of the setting sun allow for some of the most impressive imagery on your return flight to Las Vegas.
Aboard this memorable experience from Las Vegas, your helicopter will soar above the Hoover Dam, Colorado River, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West.
As your helicopter tour enters the West Rim, you'll begin a breathtaking 3,200-foot descent to the Grand Canyon floor. This tour lands at the bottom of the canyon on a private plateau overlooking the Colorado River. While there, you'll enjoy champagne and refreshments while surrounded by the majestic grandeur of the Grand Canyon.
This VIP experience includes luxury transportation to and from your hotel and champagne with refreshments at the Grand Canyon.
- Flight over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead with breathtaking views of Grand Canyon West.
- Canyon landing 3,200 feet below the rim.
- Champagne and refreshments on the canyon floor with exploration time.
- Aerial views of the Las Vegas Strip during return flight.
- Landing on Canyon Floor
- Rountrip hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Multilingual narration
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3½ - 4 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 60 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Seating is Limited: Be sure to book your tour early.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water; however, passengers cannot open the bottle in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? We recommend light-layered clothing from March to September and jackets and winter clothing from October to mid-March.
Optional Grand Celebration with Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour Upgrades
* Upgrade options are available for selection during checkout
Make Aircraft Private
Take your helicopter sightseeing to an entirely different level! Book your own private helicopter and share the experience of the Grand Canyon and the Las Vegas Strip with your closest friends or family. Each aircraft holds up to 6 guests.
Optional Sunset Departure
Our most popular Grand Canyon helicopter tour can now be enjoyed at sunset! Experience a canyon floor landing with a champagne toast and refreshments, then depart just in time to watch the sunset across the horizon. You'll also fly over the Las Vegas Strip, just after the neon lights come to life.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot's point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $60 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $60