Grand Celebration with Las Vegas Strip
This luxurious helicopter tour from Las Vegas features a 3,200-foot descent to the Grand Canyon floor. Your flight will also include spectacular views of Lake Mead and Hoover Dam. This VIP experience includes limousine-style transport to and from your hotel and champagne with refreshments at the Grand Canyon.
Grand Celebration Tour Details
This tour is undoubtedly the most luxurious way to tour the Grand Canyon. For starters, you'll receive limousine-style transport to and from your hotel. Upon arrival at the McCarran Atlantic Terminal, you’ll have time to relax in our VIP lounge before your adventure begins. Then, step aboard the helicopter for a flight to Grand Canyon West. Our helicopters are designed specifically to enhance sightseeing and are fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows as well as headset narration and air-conditioning. Enjoy unparalleled bird’s-eye views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, extinct volcanoes and the Colorado River en route to the Grand Canyon.
As your aircraft enters the West Rim you’ll begin a breathtaking 3,200-foot descent to the Grand Canyon floor. Experience up-close views of ancient rock formations, the striped canyon walls, and the Colorado River below. After landing on our private plateau on the canyon floor, there will be ample time to explore the surrounding scenery and enjoy a champagne toast with refreshments. The gorgeous views don’t end at the canyon, though. Your return flight to the Las Vegas terminal includes a trip over the glittering lights of the Strip casinos.
- Landing on Canyon Floor
- Flight over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Breathtaking views of Grand Canyon West
- Canyon landing 3,200 feet below the rim
- Champagne and refreshments on the canyon floor
- Exploration time
- Aerial views of the Las Vegas Strip during return flight
- Multilingual narration
- Roundtrip limousine-style transfers
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3½ - 4 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Seating is Limited: Be sure to book your tour early.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water; however, passengers cannot open the bottle in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? We recommend light-layered clothing from March to September and jackets and winter clothing from October to mid-March.
Our most popular Grand Canyon helicopter tour can now be enjoyed at sunset! Experience a canyon floor landing with a champagne toast and refreshments, then depart just in time to watch the sunset across the horizon. You'll also fly over the Las Vegas Strip, just after the neon lights come to life.
Personalize this once-in-a-lifetime experience, reserve your private helicopter and sip champagne at the bottom of the Grand Canyon with your close friends or family. Create memories that will last a lifetime!
One way to improve a private flight with friends and family that lands on the Grand Canyon floor - is to do it at sunset! Sip champagne with your traveling companions before departing for the sunset flight. Your party will enjoy the golden hues of the setting sun along with the Las Vegas strip at twilight!
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!