Celebration Tour with Las Vegas Strip
This Grand Canyon helicopter tour, departing from Las Vegas, offers stunning aerial views on the way to Grand Canyon West. Land at the West Rim with hours to explore, plus the return flight includes a flight over the famous Las Vegas Strip.
Board a luxury Grand Canyon helicopter, designed for touring with forward-facing seats and panoramic windows for unobstructed views. Soar over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Wash cliffs as you make your way to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. As you descend to Grand Canyon West Airport, you'll see the mighty Colorado River, the 5th largest river in America, flowing through the Grand Canyon approximately 4000 feet below the rim.
After touching down, enjoy a hop-on-hop-off shuttle to various points along the rim, like Guano point and most notably Eagle Point, home of the Skywalk, a magnificent u-shaped glass bridge jutting out 70 feet over the Canyon's edge. The tour concludes with a flight over the stunning Las Vegas Strip. Skywalk admission is optional and payable at Grand Canyon West.
- Stand on the Edge
- Flight over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Enjoy views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Breathtaking views of Grand Canyon West
- Shuttle to various lookout points
- Return flight includes aerial views over the Las Vegas strip
- Aerial views of the Las Vegas Strip during return flight
- Multilingual narration
- Roundtrip limousine transfers
- Tour Duration: Approximately 6-6.5 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!