Celebration Tour with Las Vegas Strip
This Grand Canyon helicopter tour, departing from Las Vegas, offers stunning aerial views on the way to Grand Canyon West. Land at the West Rim with hours to explore, plus the return flight includes a flight over the famous Las Vegas Strip.
Board a luxury Grand Canyon helicopter, designed for touring with forward-facing seats and panoramic windows for unobstructed views. Soar over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Wash cliffs as you make your way to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. As you descend to Grand Canyon West Airport, you'll see the mighty Colorado River, the 5th largest river in America, flowing through the Grand Canyon approximately 4000 feet below the rim.
After touching down, enjoy a hop-on-hop-off shuttle to various points along the rim, like Guano point and most notably Eagle Point, home of the Skywalk, a magnificent u-shaped glass bridge jutting out 70 feet over the Canyon's edge. The tour concludes with a flight over the stunning Las Vegas Strip. Skywalk admission is optional and payable at Grand Canyon West.
Celebration Tour Highlights
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip
- Enjoy views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Breathtaking aerial views of Grand Canyon West lookouts like Guano Point and Eagle Point
- Music and multilingual tour narration throughout the flight
- Approximately 3.5 hours of ground time at Grand Canyon West
- Hualapai Legacy Package, hop-on-hop-off shuttle to various lookout points
- Return flight includes aerial views over the Las Vegas strip
- Upon arrival at the terminal, simply check in at the transportation desk to hop on a shuttle back to your Las Vegas hotel.
- Skywalk admission is available for purchase at Grand Canyon West
- Request the front seat on your helicopter
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Destination: Grand Canyon West
- Tour Duration: Approximately 6 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Helicopter Flight Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
- Time Spent at the Grand Canyon: Approximately 3 to 3.5 hours
- Hotel Pick-up: Guests are picked up from Las Vegas hotels approximately 1 to 1.5 hours prior to departure
- Check-In: Check in at our state-of-the-art terminal in Boulder City.
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|