Celebration Tour with Las Vegas Strip
Take a thrilling adventure aboard a state-of-the-art helicopter and land at the rim of Grand Canyon West. Along the way, you will enjoy sights like Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the mighty Colorado River, and Grand Canyon West. You will have time to explore the Hualapai Tribal lands from Guano Point and Eagle Point, home of the Skywalk Bridge. Don't forget your camera! With the majestic Grand Canyon as your backdrop, you won't be at a loss in finding several picture-perfect locations for incredible photos. The return flight will also include scenic views of the Las Vegas strip before landing back at the terminal.
Board a state-of-the-art EcoStar helicopter, designed especially for air touring with raised platform forward-facing theatre-style seating. Enjoy incredible aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River on your way to Grand Canyon West. Upon landing at the top of the rim, the adventure continues with a ground tour that includes stops at Guano Point, where you can walk out to the edge and experience unparalleled views of the canyon, and Eagle Point, home to the Skywalk. The famous Skywalk is a glass bridge extending 70 feet over the edge of the canyon. Skywalk admission can be purchased separately at Grand Canyon West.
The journey does not end there, experience unforgettable views as you fly over the Las Vegas Strip - the perfect end to this excursion.
- Stand on the Edge
- Optional Skywalk Admission
- View of Las Vegas Strip
- Helicopter flight from Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- Aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- Self-guided rim tour
- Plenty of time for shopping, photos, and exploration
- Flight over Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Flight Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
- Tour Duration: Approximately 6 - 6.5 hours hotel-to-hotel
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Seating is Limited: Be sure to book your tour early.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water; however, passengers cannot open the bottle in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? We recommend light-layered clothing from March to September and jackets and winter clothing from October to mid-March.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Health and Safety Protocols
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!