VIP at the Rim Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
On this VIP Grand Canyon Helicopter tour, see Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River on the way to Grand Canyon West Rim, home of the famous Grand Canyon Skywalk. Guests will land at the West Rim Grand Canyon and board a air-conditioned shuttle to see beautiful viewpoints and attractions along the rim of Grand Canyon West.
This fantastic VIP tour starts from Las Vegas and includes a thrilling helicopter ride with sights, including Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River.
As you cross into the Grand Canyon, enjoy close-up views of the majestic scenery before landing at Grand Canyon West airport. From there, guests will board an air-conditioned shuttle to explore points along the rim of Grand Canyon West.
On the shuttle route, you can visit the Grand Canyon Skywalk, which is an upgrade otion on this tour, Indian Village at Eagle Point, and also take in the scenic beauty of Guano Point.
Eagle Point contains Hualapai’s famous Grand Canyon Skywalk. This well-known landmark, also known as the Grand Canyon glass bridge, is a horseshoe-shaped, glass-bottomed structure that floats over the Grand Canyon below. With your option to purchase Skywalk tickets, you'll feel as if you are walking on air thousands of feet above the Colorado River below when you experience this one-of-a-kind attraction!
Guano Point offers a 360-degree view and the historical remains of an aerial tramway, enhancing the surreal vantage point.
Both points have some of the most dramatic views in the entire Grand Canyon.
Before returning to the Las Vegas area, you will have time to explore and take pictures as you marvel at the beautiful rock formations in Grand Canyon West. This tour includes roundtrip transportation to and from most Las Vegas hotels.
Note: Cameras and cellphones are not allowed onto the Skywalk Bridge.
- Flight over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead with breathtaking views of Grand Canyon West.
- Aerial views of Grand Canyon West lookouts like Guano Point and Eagle Point.
- Land on the Rim of the Canyon.
- Plenty of time for photos and exploration.
- Optional Skywalk Admission.
- Land on the Rim of the Canyon
- Hop-on/Hop-off Shuttle to Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Hotel-to-hotel transportation from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip.
- Multilingual narration
- Tour Duration: Approximately 7 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 90 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).
VIP at the Rim Helicopter Tour Optional Upgrades
* Upgrade options are available for selection during checkout
Be sure to enhance your excursion by purchasing a General Admission Grand Canyon Skywalk ticket and experience walking out over the edge of the Canyon.
Add Private Aircraft
Enjoy from the comfort of your private helicopter, seating up to six passengers per aircraft, for your VIP tour.
Add Private Aircraft & Skywalk
Combine a private helicopter, plus General Admission for your group at the Skywalk Bridge.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot's point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $60 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $60