Grand Canyon Skywalk Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas
Grand Canyon Skywalk Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas Details
Aboard a Grand Canyon Skywalk helicopter tour, you can soar over some of the Southwest's most famous landscapes. After reaching the West Rim, experience the thrill of stepping 70 feet out over the edge of the Grand Canyon for breathtaking views of the canyon a mile beneath your feet. From the bridge, you'll discover remarkable views of Eagle Point - a colossal stone formation that resembles an eagle taking flight. Pose for a complimentary souvenir photo before boarding your helicopter for your return flight to Las Vegas.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip
- Soar over the world-famous Hoover Dam and the massive body of water it created, Lake Mead en route to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas.
- Enjoy spectacular bird's-eye views of the Black Mountains, Grapevine Mesa, Lake Mead, extinct volcanoes, and the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, board an express shuttle for transfers to Eagle Point and the Skywalk bridge.
- Receive VIP front-of-the-line admission to the Skywalk at Grand Canyon. Experience thrilling views of the canyon rim as you make your way around the glass-bottomed bridge. A free souvenir photo of your Skywalk experience is included.
- Board a return flight to the terminal. Upon arrival, simply check in at the transportation desk to hop on a shuttle back to your Las Vegas hotel.
- Music and multilingual tour narration will entertain and educate you throughout the West Rim helicopter tour.
- Free lockers available to store personal items during your Grand Canyon tour.
- Add a helicopter landing on the canyon floor and pontoon boat cruise to your Grand Canyon Skywalk helicopter tour with the Skywalk Getaway with Heli and Boat.
- Request the front seat on your helicopter
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Destination: Grand Canyon West
- Tour Duration: Approximately 5-5.5 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Helicopter Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Time Spent at the Skywalk: Approximately 45-60 minutes
- Hotel Pick-up: Guests are picked up from Las Vegas hotels approximately 1 to 1.5 hours prior to departure
- Check-In: Check in at our state-of-the-art terminal in Boulder City.
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot's point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our state-of-the-art helicopters provide incredible aerial views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unparalleled photo opportunities.
All passengers aboard Grand Canyon Skywalk helicopter tours from Las Vegas are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
- Charge to Request: Free
- Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Items to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a Grand Canyon helicopter tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Bring a bottle of water. Staying hydrated during your Grand Canyon helicopter tour with Skywalk is essential.
- Remember to bring your camera. Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged on our helicopter tours. However, please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Are you unsure what to wear on a West Rim helicopter tour? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September. Winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended on tours from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim Skywalk.
About Your Helicopter
We are proud to fly the most advanced tour helicopters available. Our Eurocopter AS350 Family helicopters feature forward-facing theater-style seating for unobstructed 180-degree views of the Grand Canyon.
Each Grand Canyon helicopter tour with Skywalk departs from a state-of-the-art terminal. Professionally trained and certified pilots will guide you across the breathtaking Southwestern landscapes, pointing out highlights as you fly. Each passenger will be provided noise-cancelling headsets to facilitate easy communication with the pilot and multilingual narration throughout the flight.
Eurocopter AS350 Family
- Transparent Pricing: The price of the Grand Canyon Skywalk helicopter tour is clearly listed online next to the booking location. Even better? Our lowest prices are available online for you to easily compare and see which tour is right for you.
- No Hidden Fees: You'll never see a "convenience fee" or a "booking fee." Our transparent pricing covers taxes, fees, and surcharges. So the rate we quote you is the rate you pay. No guesswork necessary.
- No Commissioned Staff: Our reservation specialists aren't "just trying to sell you something." They'll help you find the tour that is best for your budget and personal preference.
Please call Reservations if you are booking this tour for accessibility purposes
- If assistance is required for boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide a companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use a helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed on board due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at the time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- The Skywalk Bridge is fully accessible, including ramps and a paved walkway. Wheelchairs are permitted atop the glass bridge.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
See more wheelchair-accessible tours with Papillon.
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|