VIP Skywalk Express
5 - 5.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Helicopter | Skywalk | Stand on the Edge
This express helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West includes VIP access to the world-famous Skywalk Bridge. From the sky you'll see Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and the Grand Canyon before landing on the West Rim.
Complimentary shuttle service will transport passengers to Eagle Point, home of the Skywalk. You’ll receive a front-of-the-line pass to experience the magnificent glass-bottom bridge. Step out 70 feet out over the Grand Canyon for thrilling views of the canyon a mile beneath your feet. Across from the bridge, you'll discover remarkable views of Eagle Point, a colossal stone formation that resembles an eagle taking flight. Pose for a complimentary souvenir photo before boarding your helicopter for your return flight.
Note: Cameras are not allowed on the Skywalk.
- Amazing aerial views of the Grand Canyon
- Scenic helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- VIP front-of-the-line access to the Skywalk
- Free souvenir Skywalk photo
- Roundtrip transfers from most Las Vegas hotels
- Free lockers available to store personal items*
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
5.5 hours hotel-to-hotel
Time spent at the Canyon
Guests are picked up from their hotel.
Check-in at Papillon's Boulder City Terminal
Check-in for your flight and activities. Must present government-issued identification.
Enjoy spectacular views of the Black Mountains, Grapevine Mesa, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, extinct volcanoes, and the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
Upon arrival to the Grand Canyon, board an express shuttle for transfers to the Skywalk glass bridge.
Receive front-of-the-line admission to the Skywalk. Experience thrilling views of the canyon as you make your way around the glass bottom bridge. A souvenir photo of your Skywalk experience is included.
Guests are returned to our terminal by helicopter and transferred to their respective hotel by shuttle.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour with no landing at the canyon. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- The Skywalk Bridge is fully accessible, including ramps and a paved walkway. Wheelchairs are permitted atop the glass bridge.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
Please call Reservations If you are booking this tour for accessibility purposes
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00