Bryce Canyon Day Tour with Zion Day Tour
This tour is one of the most spectacular Bryce Canyon and Zion tours you can experience. On this guided sightseeing tour, fly from the Las Vegas area to the magical Bryce Canyon. You’ll fly directly over Zion National Park en-route, taking in non-stop views of the mountains, slot canyons, sandstone cliffs, and the famous Temple of Sinawava. Explore the breathtaking beauty of Bryce Canyon National Park, including the park's stunning Lower and Middle Amphitheaters, on this up-close sightseeing tour. After lunch at Bryce Canyon, guests board a bus to return to Las Vegas, which includes a tour through Zion National Park and stops at Checkerboard Mesa and Zion National Park Visitor Center.
Board Papillon’s sightseeing aircraft to Bryce Canyon National Park and enjoy spectacular views along the way. You will fly above Zion National Park and experience the natural beauty of the Red Rocks and the colossal amphitheater known as the Temple of Sinawava.
Once you land, you’ll have an entire day to see the Lower and Middle Amphitheaters of Bryce Canyon National Park before your afternoon return to Las Vegas.
The natural amphitheaters of this rare gem are full of the world’s largest concentration of eroded rock spires, called hoodoos, colorful plateaus, and forested viewpoints, making Bryce Canyon one of the most breathtaking landscapes you can hike in anywhere!
In the summer, nature lovers can embrace the outdoors with the option to hike or bike in Bryce Canyon National Park. This excursion combines must-see viewpoints throughout the Lower and Middle Amphitheaters of Bryce Canyon.
Guests will continue their journey to Zion National Park via bus after a lunch stop at Ruby’s Inn, which is not included in the tour price. Tour stops include Checkerboard Mesa, an iconic and unique rock formation in Zion National Park, and the National Park Visitor Center in Springdale, UT.
En route to Springdale, guests will travel through the famous Zion Tunnel and down the scenic canyon walls as they descend into Zion National Park, making fantastic photo opportunities. Once guests depart Zion for the return trip to Las Vegas, there will be one last 20-minute stop in St. George, UT.
*Seasonal product only avilable mid-March to Oct 31.
- Aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Zion National Park.
- Explore Bryce Canyon’s lower and middle amphitheater viewpoints.
- See the world’s largest concentration of hoodoos.
- Stop at Checkerboard Mesa located at the upper mountains of Zion National Park, and scenic drive through the famous Zion tunnel.
- Stop at Zion’s visitor center.
- Airplane Flight to Bryce Canyon
- 3 ½ hour guided Bryce Canyon Tour
- Admission into Bryce Canyon National Park and Zion National Park
- Motorcoach return to Las Vegas
- Flight Duration: Approximately 1 1/2 hours
- Ground Time at Bryce Canyon: Approximately 3 1/2 hours, including airport pick up
- Tour Duration: Approximately 14 hours from hotel pickup to hotel drop off
- Drop-off locations at the end of the tour are limited to Excalibur, Bally's and Treasure Island.
Bryce Canyon Day Tour with Zion Possible Upgrades
* Upgrade options are available for selection during checkout
There are many scenic and memorable hikes to add to your bucket list when visiting Bryce Canyon National Park. Add a guided hike to your Bryce Canyon Day Tour.
Add Bike and Hike
Explore some of the many scenic trails located in Bryce Canyon National Park by a guided mountain bike and hiking tour.