Bryce Canyon Day Tour
Fly from Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon, Utah, with spectacular aerial sightseeing over Zion National Park en-route. Explore the breathtaking beauty of Bryce Canyon National Park, tailor your tour to meet your needs, and view the Lower and Middle Amphitheaters of this stunning park.
Board your aircraft to Bryce Canyon National Park and enjoy spectacular views along the way. You will fly above Zion National Park and experience the natural beauty of the Red Rocks and the colossal amphitheater known as the Temple of Sinawava. Once you land, appreciate the wonders of your surrounding with an up-close sightseeing tour.
In the summer months, nature lovers can embrace the outdoors with the option to hike or bike in Bryce Canyon National Park.
Your excursion combines must-see viewpoints throughout the lower and middle amphitheaters of Bryce Canyon.
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Adventure Tour
- Guided Bryce Canyon Tour
- Aerial sightseeing of Zion National Park
- Flight Duration: Approximately 3 hours roundtrip
- Ground Time: Approximately 3 1/2 hours, including airport pick up and drop off
- Tour Duration: Approximately 8 – 8 1/2 hours
What to Know
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- Water: You may bring bottled water; however, passengers cannot open the bottle in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that using "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Bring sunscreen and stay hydrated. The air is thin and dry with an elevation ranging from 7,500-9,200 ft.
- Early morning temperatures are usually cold and temperatures rise dramatically as the day progresses. Please dress in layers or bring a jacket.
- Hiking boots or a good pair of tennis shoes are recommended. Please no flip flops, sandals, or open-toed shoes.
Optional Bryce Canyon Day Tour Upgrades
Experience an up-close hiking tour to genuinely appreciate the wonders of Bryce Canyon. Your experience combines two trails, spanning two sections of Bryce Canyon, to create one of our favorite hikes, about 3 miles of manageable terrain, down amongst the Hoodoos inside the Canyon.
This is an extraordinary experience, descending multiple steps of the plateaus. Starting from Bryce Canyon's top, you will hike down through a nearly hidden trail to the bottom, where your bikes await. From here, it is an almost all downhill track across the grey cliffs of the Cretaceous Formation, where your shuttle will be waiting to take you back to the airport.
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!