Grand Canyon Deluxe with Hummer
Take a day away from the bustle of the Las Vegas Strip and experience a scenic adventure at one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Passengers will receive complimentary shuttle service to and from their Strip hotel to the air terminal in Boulder City, NV. Enjoy a scenic flight aboard a customized sightseeing airplanes from Boulder City to the Grand Canyon South Airport with breathtaking views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Colorado River.
A box lunch will be provided before you beginning the 2-hour open-air Hummer tour of the Grand Canyon. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the majestic sights that over 5 million visitors come to see each year. Stops may include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. Travelers will return to Grand Canyon South Airport for an equally-beautiful return flight to Boulder City.
- Adventure Tour
- Stand on the Edge
- 65-minute fixed-wing flight to the Grand Canyon South Rim
- Views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Colorado River
- Complimentary access to Grand Canyon National Park
- Guided open-air Hummer tour inside Grand Canyon National Park
- Great photo opportunities at a couple of the famous canyon viewpoints
- Box Lunch
- Round trip Hotel transfers
- Flight Duration: Approximately 2 hours 20 minutes
- Tour Duration: 9.5 hours from hotel to hotel
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Health and Safety Protocols
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!