Grand Canyon North Air Ground Tour
Surcharge in Effect
Venture off the beaten path on a Grand Canyon getaway that skips the crowded tourist spots! Begin your day with complimentary hotel pick-up from Las Vegas to the nearby air terminal. Board your aircraft and set off over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River before reaching the heart of the Grand Canyon. Each airplane is specifically designed for sightseeing and feature high wings for viewing and an air-conditioned cabin.
Upon landing at Bar 10 Ranch, you’ll embark on an all-terrain Polaris Ranger tour through Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreation Area to the rim of the Grand Canyon. You'll find exciting and unique vantage points at this section of the canyon, including a breathtaking sheer drop of over half a mile. This rugged area also features an abundance of wildlife and local critters. A homemade barbecue lunch will be awaiting guests back at Bar 10 Ranch after the tour.
After a day full of outdoor adventure, you’ll return via airplane back to Las Vegas. Return transfers will bring passengers from the air terminal back to their Strip Hotel.
This is a seasonal product and only operates April 01 through November 18. Not available on Saturdays and Sundays in November.
Add An ATV When You Book Your Tour
Experience the adrenaline rush of riding an ATV through Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreational Area all the way to the northern rim of the Grand Canyon.
Boots or sturdy shoes are required (no open-toed shoes, sandals, high heels or flip-flops are permitted).
ATV riders must be a minimum of 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
One person is permitted per ATV.
- Polaris Ranger
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Scenic flight from Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines Terminal to Bar 10 Ranch and return
- Memorable flight with aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Colorado River to the heart of the Grand Canyon
- Climate-controlled cabin
- Guided Polaris Ranger ride down a 4×4 trail to Grand Canyon North
- Incredible photo opportunities
- Flight Duration: Approximately 45 minutes
- Tour Duration: Approximately 7.5-8 hours from hotel to hotel
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!
<% [' ', 'January ', 'February ', 'March ', 'April ', 'May ', 'June ', 'July ', 'August ', 'September ', 'October ', 'November ', 'December '][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>