Grand Canyon North Air Ground Tour
7.5 - 8 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon North
Airplane | ATV | Polaris Ranger | Meal
Venture off the beaten path on a Grand Canyon getaway that skips the crowded tourist spots! Begin your day with complimentary hotel pick-up from Las Vegas to the nearby air terminal. Board your aircraft and set off over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River before reaching the heart of the Grand Canyon. Each airplane is specifically designed for sightseeing and feature high wings for viewing and an air-conditioned cabin.
Upon landing at Bar 10 Ranch, you’ll embark on an all-terrain Polaris Ranger tour through Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreation Area to the rim of the Grand Canyon. You'll find exciting and unique vantage points at this section of the canyon, including a breathtaking sheer drop of over half a mile. This rugged area also features an abundance of wildlife and local critters. A homemade barbecue lunch will be awaiting guests back at Bar 10 Ranch after the tour.
After a day full of outdoor adventure, you’ll return via airplane back to Las Vegas. Return transfers will bring passengers from the air terminal back to their Strip Hotel.
This is a seasonal product and only operates April 01 through November 18. Not available on Saturdays and Sundays in November.
Add An ATV When You Book Your Tour
Experience the adrenaline rush of riding an ATV through Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreational Area all the way to the northern rim of the Grand Canyon.
Boots or sturdy shoes are required (no open-toed shoes, sandals, high heels or flip-flops are permitted).
ATV riders must be a minimum of 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
One person is permitted per ATV.
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Scenic flight from Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines Terminal to Bar 10 Ranch and return
- Memorable flight with aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Colorado River to the heart of the Grand Canyon
- Climate-controlled cabin
- High wings for ideal viewing
- Tour narration in 16 languages
- Guided Polaris Ranger ride down a 4x4 trail to Grand Canyon North
- Incredible photo opportunities
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 7.5-8 hours hotel-to-hotel
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Upon arrival, check in at our private air tour terminal.
Flight to Bar 10 Ranch:
Enjoy a scenic flight over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River, and over the heart of the Grand Canyon. Flight time is approximately 45 minutes.
Guided Trek Tour:
Board a van for transfers to Bar 10 Ranch and begin your ground tour on a Polaris Ranger.* Travel on a 4×4 trail through Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreation Area to the rim of the Grand Canyon.
Grand Canyon North:
A staggering 3,000 feet above the Colorado River, this is a place very few visitors receive the opportunity to visit. Explore this stunning and exclusive viewpoint within the Grand Canyon!
Lunch at Bar 10 Ranch:
Return to the ranch and enjoy a delicious Dutch oven barbeque meal.
Return to the airplane for the return flight to our private terminal. Flight time is approximately 45 minutes.
Return Hotel Transfers:
Check in at our hotel transfer desk for return transport to your hotel.
*Upgrade to an ATV During Checkout!
Select your preferred Country and Currency
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>