Grand Canyon North Air Ground Tour
This tour is the ultimate off-the-beaten-path Grand Canyon getaway! With Papillon’s Grand Canyon North Air Ground Tour, you’ll Visit Bar 10 Ranch near the rugged north rim of the Grand Canyon via a sightseeing airplane, then explore the Grand Canyon aboard an ATV or Polaris Ranger tour.
This North Rim tour is a truly unique Grand Canyon getaway that skips the crowded tourist spots. Begin your day with complimentary hotel pick-up from Las Vegas to Papillon’s Boulder City sightseeing aircraft terminal.
Board your aircraft and set off for a scenic flight that soars over the Mojave Desert, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River before reaching Bar 10 Ranch near the heart of the Grand Canyon.
Upon landing at Bar 10 Ranch, a beautiful, rustic, and peaceful oasis in the remote Northern Rim portion of the Grand Canyon, you’ll embark on an all-terrain Polaris Ranger tour through Whitmore Canyon. This rugged area features unique vantage points, breathtaking sheer drop-offs of more than a half mile, and abundant wildlife. Guests also travel into Lake Mead Recreation Area and to the rim of the Grand Canyon itself!
After a memorable day of exploring the remote backroads, a homemade barbecue lunch awaits guests back at Bar 10 Ranch after the tour. After a day of outdoor adventure, you’ll return via airplane to the Las Vegas area.
This is a seasonal product and only operates April 01 through November 18. Not available on Saturdays and Sundays in November.
ATV riders must be a minimum of 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license. One person is permitted per ATV.
- Scenic flight from Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines Terminal to Bar 10 Ranch and return.
- Memorable flight with aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Colorado River to the heart of the Grand Canyon.
- High Wing Vistaliner Aircraft with panoramic windows, ensuring every seat has unobstructed views - perfect for sightseeing and photography. Cessna Caravans offer comfort, optimal viewing, and a quiet ride.
- Guided Polaris Ranger or ATV (additional costs), ride down a 4×4 trail to Grand Canyon North.
- Incredible photo opportunities.
- Airplane Tour
- Polaris Ranger or ATV (if purchased) - riders must be a minimum of 16 years of age with a valid driver’s.
- Hotel-to-hotel transportation from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip.
- Tour Duration: Approximately 7.5 - 8 hours from hotel to hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 1.5 hours
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 90 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).
Grand Canyon North Air Ground Optional Upgrades
* Upgrade options are available for selection during checkout
Add Single Rider ATV
Experience the adrenaline rush of riding an ATV through Whitmore Canyon, Lake Mead Recreational Area, as you ride along the northern rim of the Grand Canyon.