Grand Canyon Proposal
Get Engaged at Grand Canyon
When it comes to a proposal, you want an over-the-top way to express your love, and we have the perfect venue for you, below the rim of the Grand Canyon. Your day will begin with a private limousine to our Las Vegas VIP air terminal, where your exclusive helicopter awaits to whisk you away to the Grand Canyon. Enjoy breathtaking views of Lake Mead and Hoover Dam before entering the Grand Canyon and descending between the crimson-hued walls to its base. In this spectacular romantic setting, you get to propose to the one you love and enjoy a glass of champagne as you toast your future together.
Proposing Grand Canyon Style
The ultimate romantic setting - take a private helicopter and land on a secluded plateau at the Grand Canyon base. If you are looking for that special place to pop the question, then look no further. Papillon Helicopters has a first-rate experience for you. A luxury limousine will whisk you from your hotel to your helicopter as your romantic journey begins. Soar over Lake Mead's blue water and the spectacular Hoover Dam before entering the Grand Canyon. Spy the Colorado River nearly a mile below before descending to a secluded plateau 3,200 feet below the rim. Surrounded by breathtaking views, find that perfect moment to get down on one knee, then celebrate with a champagne toast as you dream of your future together. Your memorable day will conclude with a spectacular flight over the Las Vegas Strip with iconic views of The Linq's High Roller, Fountains of Bellagio, Downtown Las Vegas, the SkyPod at The Strat Hotel, and much more.
For a truly awe-inspiring experience, book our Grand Canyon Sunset Proposal package! Nothing is more beautiful than the Grand Canyon at sunset, so let the vivid colors and dancing lights be your cue to get down on one knee.
- Hotel-to-hotel limousine service
- Private EcoStar luxury helicopter
- Breathtaking aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and Grand Canyon
- Exclusive landing sites at the base of the Grand Canyon
- Scenic return flight over the Las Vegas Strip
- Champagne toast
- All applicable taxes
*Sunset departures are an additional $150 per package. Pricing is based on six guests. Additional guests can be accommodated on a separate helicopter—pricing available on request.
What to know before you book a Grand Canyon helicopter proposal
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a Grand Canyon helicopter proposal package must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your Grand Canyon Proposal as early as possible to secure your desired date and time.
- Don’t forget your camera! Passengers are encouraged to use personal cameras and cell phones if they desire. Please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water; however, you cannot open it in the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? We recommend passengers bring an extra layer of clothing (i.e., a jacket, sweater, etc.) for outdoor proposals from March to September, and guests wear winter attire from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky, and uneven. If you plan to wear heels, wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain before and after the proposal. Sneakers or hiking boots are encouraged.