Private Golden Eagle Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Experience the Grand Canyon like a VIP with your family or friends! Abroad Papillon’s Private Golden Eagle Helicopter Tour over the Grand Canyon, you’ll depart from our heliport in Boulder City, near Las Vegas, and soar to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon aboard an Airbus ECO-Star EC-130 helicopter. Each private aircraft holds up to six passengers.
Book your private helicopter to fly over the Grand Canyon! Aboard your exclusive helicopter, which seats up to six passengers per aircraft, marvel at the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the surrounding desert, and the majesty and mystery of the Grand Canyon's West Rim. It's all yours to enjoy from the comfort of the Airbus ECO-Star EC-130 helicopter with its stadium seating and unobstructed 180-degree views.
- Scenic Helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead.
- Amazing aerial views of Grand Canyon West.
- State-of-the-art helicopter with luxurious comfort and wide-angle windows.
- Private Helicopter Tour - each aircraft holds up to six passengers.
- Hotel-to-hotel transportation from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip.
- Multilingual narration.
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3½ - 4 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 60 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).
Optional Private Golden Eagle Air Tour Upgrades
* Upgrade options are available for selection during checkout
Add Las Vegas Strip
Add a Las Vegas Strip flyover to your Golden Eagle Air Tour for the ultimate Las Vegas helicopter tour adventure!
Upgrade your Private Golden Eagle Air Tour and land at the bottom of the Grand Canyon!