Private Tower Butte Landing with Horseshoe Bend Helicopter Tour
Visit two of the most beautiful natural landmarks in Page, AZ aboard this helicopter tour privatized for your party. You'll land on the very top of Tower Butte with time to explore, then you'll fly over Horseshoe Bend!
This private helicopter tour takes off from the Page Municipal Airport and flies across the desert scenery to the nearby Tower Butte. This massive natural rock formation resembles a giant stone skyscraper emerging from the land, with a flat top perfect for a helicopter landing. You'll enjoy time on top of Tower Butte to explore and take photos before re-boarding your private helicopter for your next destination.
After departing the top of Tower Butte, you'll fly to Horsehoe Bend for an air tour over this world-recognized region of the Colorado River. Here the water flows in almost a perfect circle and has carved a deep rounded canyon over thousands of years. You can capture professional-looking aerial photos of Horseshoe Bend before you return to the air terminal to continue exploring Page, AZ.
- Landing atop Tower Butte
- Aerial views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend
- Oversize windows and stadium seating for viewing
- Private Helicopter Tour - each aircraft holds up to six passengers
- Flight Duration: Approximately 30 minutes
- Tour Duration: Approximately 45-50 minutes
- All passengers must check in at the Page Municipal Airport 30 minutes before the flight time.