Southwest Grand Canyon Road Trip with Heli
This day trip from Phoenix/Scottsdale transports passengers to the Grand Canyon National Park, where a thrilling helicopter tour awaits. Board your custom touring vehicle and set off through the Sonoran Desert along the legendary Route 66. You’ll travel through some of the most beautiful landscapes found in Arizona, from vast desert landscapes to mountainous forestry en route to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon National Park air terminal, you'll board a state-of-the-art helicopter and set off over the breathtaking Grand Canyon gorges! The view from the sky is truly a once-in-a-lifetime sight. After landing, you'll enjoy transport to several lookout points along the canyon rim, as well as free time at the Grand Canyon village. Passengers can also enjoy a meal during their tour. Rest stops are included during the return drive to Phoenix/Scottsdale.
Optional meal available for purchase for travel dates January 1, 2019 and after.
- Stand on the Edge
- Hotel transfers from Phoenix/Scottsdale
- Helicopter views of the north, south, and east rims
- Ground tour of the Grand Canyon National Park
- Light meal
- Tour Duration: Approximately 13 hours
- Flight Duration: Approximately 40-50 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|