Southwest Grand Canyon roadtrip with Heli
13 hours Prices From:
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Shuttle | Stand on the Edge | Helicopter
This day trip from Phoenix/Scottsdale transports passengers to the Grand Canyon National Park, where a thrilling helicopter tour awaits. Board your custom touring vehicle and set off through the Sonoran Desert along the legendary Route 66. You’ll travel through some of the most beautiful landscapes found in Arizona, from vast desert landscapes to mountainous forestry en route to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon National Park air terminal, you'll board a state-of-the-art helicopter and set off over the breathtaking Grand Canyon gorges! The view from the sky is truly a once-in-a-lifetime sight. After landing, you'll enjoy transport to several lookout points along the canyon rim, as well as free time at the Grand Canyon village. Passengers can also enjoy a meal during their tour. Rest stops are included during the return drive to Phoenix/Scottsdale.
Optional meal available for purchase for travel dates January 1, 2019 and after.
- Hotel transfers from Phoenix/Scottsdale
- Helicopter views of the north, south, and east rims
- Ground tour of the Grand Canyon National Park
- Light meal
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 13 hours
Approximately 40-50 minutes
Time Spent in the Grand Canyon
Approximately 3.5-4 hours
Passengers are picked up from most Phoenix and Scottsdale hotels.
Travel through the southwest and witness the landscape change from desert to mountainous forestry. Arrive in Williams, Arizona to explore the local shops, and capture souvenir photos of Route 66, the iconic American highway.
Arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior to departure for check-in.
Board a state-of-the-art helicopter and depart the terminal for spectacular views of the Grand Canyon National Park.
Enjoy views of the North, South, and East Rims that are known to be the widest and deepest parts of the canyon. See the Colorado River and the Confluence of the Little Colorado River nearly one mile beneath you.
After returning to the terminal, continue on the Grand Canyon journey and depart by shuttle to visit some of the popular viewpoints along the southern rim. A light meal is provided to enjoy at your convenience during your Grand Canyon visit. (Note: Meals will be an option for purchase for travel dates January 1, 2019 and after)
Depart the Grand Canyon and return to your respective hotel with photos and memories to last a lifetime.
Select your preferred Country and Currency
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>