Grand Canyon with Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Tour
Depart the Grand Canyon by helicopter, and experience the Colorado River's breathtaking views, Grand Canyon East, Lake Powell, and Glen Canyon, as the early sun lights up the stunning scenery below. Upon arrival at Page Airport, continue the journey with a ground tour to Horseshoe Bend, a horseshoe-shaped meander in the Colorado River, and Antelope Canyon. You will explore the slot canyon as your guide tells stories and legends about the area as you capture memorable photos of the unique scenery. The return flight includes an aerial tour over Grand Canyon.
starting rate with 6 person group
This tour gives an entirely new meaning to aerial sightseeing! Depart Grand Canyon National Park Airport during early light and enjoy the spectacular landscape below. The brilliant colors of the sunrise will bring this natural wonder to life. Upon landing at Page, Arizona, board ground transportation that will take you to the edge of famous Horseshoe Bend and Lake Powell. The contrast between the red rocks and azure blues of Lake Powell will provide the perfect photo opportunity! From there, embark on a guided tour of one of the most spectacular slot canyons in the world, Antelope Canyon. Capture the rippling sandstone walls, illuminated by the sun’s rays, for once-in-a-lifetime snapshots. The return helicopter flight back includes stunning aerial views of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Horseshoe Bend
- Antelope Canyon
- Adventure Tour
- Aerial views of Grand Canyon National Park, the Colorado River, Lake Powell, and Horseshoe Bend
- Ground tour of Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon
- Flight Duration: Approximately 2 hours roundtrip
- Time in Page, AZ: Approximately 3 ½ hours
- Tour Duration: Approximately 6 ½ hours
What to Know
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- Water: You may bring bottled water; however, passengers cannot open the bottle in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that using “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!