Canyon and River Adventures
Visit Antelope Canyon
Upon landing in Page, AZ, the gateway to Glen Canyon, Antelope Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend, you will be transported to world-famous Antelope Canyon for a guided tour of one of nature’s most mystical destinations! This desert landmark features sandstone slot canyons carved for millennia by wind and moisture. The narrow passageways, colorful rocks, and shifting light offer some of the most amazing photography opportunities on the planet!
Your Navajo guide will take you directly to the most photogenic areas of Antelope Canyon and help you recreate famous snapshots you’ve seen in magazines and films, all while sharing the history of the region and the Navajo Nation.
Horseshoe Bend Rafting
After exploring Antelope Canyon, your adventure continues aboard a motorized river raft near Glen Canyon Dam. You will travel down a 15-mile stretch of the Colorado River watching the magnificent canyon walls pass you by while feeling the light spray of the refreshing desert river water. During the trip, your raft will dock and you’ll enjoy a short hike to see ancient Native American petroglyphs at Petroglyph Beach. Your guide will translate these petroglyphs and share history about the canyon's ancient people. The rafting tour continues through the world-famous Horseshoe Bend- the iconic twist in the Colorado River where it makes a wide sweep around a curved sandstone wall- and continues through Marble Canyon, which marks the beginning of the Grand Canyon. Your trip will come to an end at historic Lee's Ferry where ground transportation will be waiting for your return trip. After a day of sightseeing, you'll enjoy a relaxing journey through Navajo lands with a stop at the historic Cameron Trading Post en route to Grand Canyon South.
Canyon and River Adventures Tour Information
This tour offers a perfect pairing: a sightseeing airplane tour and a day of rafting on the Colorado River. On your flight to Page, Arizona, you'll see all the beautiful aerial sights of the Grand Canyon East and the Colorado River including Horseshoe Bend and the majestic expanse of Lake Powell.
Upon landing in Page, you will be transported to the world-famous Antelope Canyon for a guided tour of its mystical depths. This desert landmark has been a photographer's favorite for decades. Your guide will show you the most photogenic areas and help you recreate famous snapshots taken here while sharing the history of the slot canyon and the Navajo Nation.
All guests must be at least 4 years old to enjoy this experience.
Operation dates are April 1 to October 31.
River and Canyon Features
- Aerial views of the Grand Canyon Eastern Rim, the Colorado River, Lake Powell, and Horseshoe Bend
- Guided tour of Antelope Canyon
- 15.5-mile rafting tour through Glen Canyon
- Short hike to view ancient petroglyphs
- Box lunch
- Tour Duration: Approximately 12.5 hours
- Flight Duration: Approximately 1 hour
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Light layered clothing is recommended.
- Sunscreen is recommended on the open-air 15.5-mile rafting tour.
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!