North Canyon Family Flight
starting rate with 4 person group
Enjoy a thrilling helicopter flight over the South Rim, with the entire aircraft reserved just for your party! You'll depart the Grand Canyon Airport and discover aerial views of the Kaibab National Forest and the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon in the Dragon corridor; A must see on any of our Grand Canyon North Rim tours. Also visible is the Colorado River twisting between the canyon walls, as well as rock formations like Vishnu Schist and the Tower of Ra. Passengers on both sides of the helicopter will have unobstructed views of the magnificent scenery below. An adventure reserved just for your group!
- Private Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
- Entire aircraft reserved for your party
- Helicopter tour over Grand Canyon
- Central Grand Canyon & North Rim
- Multilingual narration
- Flight Duration: Approximately 25-30 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour with no landing at the canyon. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
Health and Safety Protocols
- A face mask is required for guests and employees
- Hand sanitizer is readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces are regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles are sanitized regularly
- Social distancing is recommended
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!