South Rim Airplane with Hummer
3.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Grand Canyon South Rim
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Airplane | Adventure Tour
This memorable experience combines a scenic airplane flight over the Grand Canyon with a thrilling Hummer tour within Grand Canyon National Park. The air tour portion begins at the Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines terminal. Fly over the magnificent Dragon Corridor, Zuni Corridor, and pass Imperial Point as you head toward and the North Rim. Have your camera ready to capture these incredible sights from the air.
Upon landing, you'll make your way to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal nearby. Enjoy a guided ground tour aboard a customized, open-air Hummer vehicle. You’ll take in the world-famous views of the Grand Canyon with potential stops at Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. This tour package is not to be missed!
Note - some vista points may be omitted in the event of park closures or heavy traffic within the park.
- State-of-the-art airplane designed for sightseeing
- Scenic views of the Zuni Corridor, Imperial Point, Confluence of the Little Colorado River, and Kaibab National Forest
- Customized Hummer tour of Grand Canyon National Park
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 3.5 hours
Approximately 40-45 minutes
Time Spent at Grand Canyon
Approximately 2 hours
Arrive at Grand Canyon South airport 30 minutes prior to departure for check-in.
Board an airplane specifically designed for sightseeing. Once in the air, enjoy spectacular views of Zuni Corridor, Imperial Point, the Confluence of the Little Colorado River, and Kaibab National Forest.
After the aerial tour, check in at the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal located a short distance from the airport. Accompanied by a knowledgeable driver/guide, board a customized Hummer and learn interesting facts about the canyon while traveling to popular viewpoints.
Stops may include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon at any of these locations.
Arrive back at the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime!