South Rim Airplane with Hummer
3.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Grand Canyon South Rim
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Airplane | Adventure Tour
This sightseeing experience combines an airplane flight over the Grand Canyon with a thrilling Hummer ground tour within Grand Canyon National Park. Your plane will fly over world-famous rock formations like Dragon Corridor, Zuni Corridor, and Imperial Point en route to the North Rim. These touring aircrafts offer endless sightseeing and photography opportunities!
After the airplane tour, you'll board a custom convertible Hummer for transport to several scenic lookout points. Plenty of time will be allotted at each stop for photos. This adventure is perfect for the whole family!
Note - some vista points may be omitted in the event of park closures or heavy traffic within the park.
- State-of-the-art airplane designed for sightseeing
- Scenic views of the Zuni Corridor, Imperial Point, Confluence of the Little Colorado River, and Kaibab National Forest
- Customized Hummer tour of Grand Canyon National Park
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 3.5 hours
Approximately 40-45 minutes
Time Spent at Grand Canyon
Approximately 2 hours
Arrive at Grand Canyon South airport 30 minutes prior to departure for check-in.
Board an airplane specifically designed for sightseeing. Once in the air, enjoy spectacular views of Zuni Corridor, Imperial Point, the Confluence of the Little Colorado River, and Kaibab National Forest.
After the aerial tour, check in at the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal located a short distance from the airport. Accompanied by a knowledgeable driver/guide, board a customized Hummer and learn interesting facts about the canyon while traveling to popular viewpoints.
Stops may include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon at any of these locations.
Arrive back at the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime!
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|