Grand Discovery Rim to Sky
This sightseeing experience combines an airplane flight over the Grand Canyon with a thrilling Hummer ground tour within Grand Canyon National Park. Your plane will fly over world-famous rock formations like Dragon Corridor, Zuni Corridor, and Imperial Point en route to the North Rim. These touring aircrafts offer endless sightseeing and photography opportunities!
After the airplane tour, you'll board a custom convertible Hummer for transport to several scenic lookout points. Plenty of time will be allotted at each stop for photos. This adventure is perfect for the whole family!
Note - some vista points may be omitted in the event of park closures or heavy traffic within the park.
- Stand on the Edge
- Adventure Tour
- Airplane Flight over Grand Canyon South Rim
- Multilingual narration
- Hummer tour of Grand Canyon National Park
- Flight Duration: 40-45 minutes
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3.5 hours
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Health and Safety Protocols
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized regularly
- Social Distancing recommended
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!