Grand Discovery Air Tour with Hummer
This sightseeing experience combines an airplane flight over the Grand Canyon with a thrilling Hummer ground tour within Grand Canyon National Park. Your plane will fly over world-famous rock formations like Dragon Corridor, Zuni Corridor, and Imperial Point en route to the North Rim. These touring aircrafts offer endless sightseeing and photography opportunities!
After the airplane tour, you'll board a custom convertible Hummer for transport to several scenic lookout points. Plenty of time will be allotted at each stop for photos. This adventure is perfect for the whole family!
Note - some vista points may be omitted in the event of park closures or heavy traffic within the park.
- Scenic views of the Zuni Corridor, Imperial Point, Confluence of the Colorado and Little Colorado Rivers, Kaibab National Forest, and Kaibab Plateau
- Tour Duration: Approximately 40-45 minutes
- Flight Duration: Approximately 40-45 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!