South Rim Airplane with Sunset Hummer
This unique sightseeing adventure includes a Grand Canyon airplane tour and a guided ground tour aboard a Hummer vehicle. Depart on the flight and soar over canyon rock formations such as Dragon Corridor, Zuni Corridor, and Imperial Point as you fly toward the North Rim.
The sightseeing continues upon landing back at the terminal. Make your way to the Buck Wild terminal and climb aboard a customized Hummer. Your driver/guide will navigate through Grand Canyon National Park just as the sun begins to set - with stops along some of the most popular lookouts in the park. Discover dramatic rock formations and gorges formed over millions of years. There is no better time to witness the canyon’s beauty than at sunset!
Note - some vista points may be omitted in the event of park closures or heavy traffic within the park.
- Adventure Tour
- State-of-the-art airplane designed for sightseeing
- Scenic views of the Zuni Corridor, Imperial Point, Confluence of the Little Colorado River, and Kaibab National Forest
- Customized Hummer tour of Grand Canyon National Park
- Beautiful sunset views
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3.5 hours
- Flight Duration: Approximately 40-45 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|