South Rim Airplane with Sunset Hummer
3.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Grand Canyon South Rim
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Airplane | Adventure Tour
This unique sightseeing adventure includes a Grand Canyon airplane tour and a guided ground tour aboard a Hummer vehicle. Depart on the flight and soar over canyon rock formations such as Dragon Corridor, Zuni Corridor, and Imperial Point as you fly toward the North Rim.
The sightseeing continues upon landing back at the terminal. Make your way to the Buck Wild terminal and climb aboard a customized Hummer. Your driver/guide will navigate through Grand Canyon National Park just as the sun begins to set - with stops along some of the most popular lookouts in the park. Discover dramatic rock formations and gorges formed over millions of years. There is no better time to witness the canyon’s beauty than at sunset!
Note - some vista points may be omitted in the event of park closures or heavy traffic within the park.
- State-of-the-art airplane designed for sightseeing
- Scenic views of the Zuni Corridor, Imperial Point, Confluence of the Little Colorado River, and Kaibab National Forest
- Customized Hummer tour of Grand Canyon National Park
- Beautiful sunset views
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 3.5 hours
Approximately 40-45 minutes
Time Spent at Grand Canyon
Approximately 2 hours
Arrive at Grand Canyon South airport 30 minutes prior to departure for check-in.
Board an airplane specifically designed for sightseeing. Once in the air, enjoy spectacular views of Zuni Corridor, Imperial Point, the Confluence of the Little Colorado River, and Kaibab National Forest.
After the aerial tour, check in at the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal located a short distance from the airport. Accompanied by a knowledgeable driver/guide, board a customized Hummer and learn interesting facts about the canyon while traveling to popular viewpoints.
Your knowledgeable driver/guide will choose the perfect location to enjoy the vibrant colors of the sunset. Explore the canyon surroundings and capture the stunning array of sunset colors displayed on the canyon walls.
Arrive back at the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime!
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: SGG-1HRS