Imperial with Ecostar Family Flight
45 - 50 minutes Prices From:
Departure: Grand Canyon South Rim
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Experience the Grand Canyon aboard a helicopter tour reserved entirely for your party. These helicopters have been designed with ecological impact in mind and feature lower noise to minimize disturbance. Set off from the Grand Canyon air terminal for aerial sights of the incredible rock gorges, the Colorado River twisting below, and the forested areas of the North Rim. Enjoy the most environmentally-friendly and exclusive way to tour the Grand Canyon by air!
- Dedicated aircraft for your tour
- Aerial tour of Grand Canyon
- 1st Class EcoStar EC130 Aircraft
- Oversize windows, stadium seating
- East and North Canyon Rims
- Multi-lingual tour narration
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 40 - 50 minutes
Arrive the terminal 30 minutes prior to departure for check in
Board a private state-of-the-art EC130 helicopter and depart the terminal for spectacular views of the Grand Canyon National Park
Enjoy views of the North, South and East Rims that are known to be the widest and deepest parts of the canyon. See the Colorado River and the Confluence of the Little Colorado River nearly one mile below.
Return to the terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour with no landing at the canyon. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Guests must reach the Grand Canyon National Park airport 45 minutes before their flight time.
Please call Reservations If you are booking this tour for accessibility purposes
View our full health and safety plan.
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|