Imperial with Ecostar Family Flight
starting rate with 4 person group
Experience the Grand Canyon aboard a helicopter tour reserved entirely for your party. These helicopters have been designed with ecological impact in mind and feature lower noise to minimize disturbance. Set off from the Grand Canyon air terminal for aerial sights of the incredible rock gorges, the Colorado River twisting below, and the forested areas of the North Rim. Enjoy the most environmentally-friendly and exclusive way to tour the Grand Canyon by air!
- Dedicated aircraft for your tour
- Aerial tour of Grand Canyon
- 1st Class EcoStar EC130 Aircraft
- Oversize windows, stadium seating
- East and North Canyon Rims
- Multi-lingual tour narration
- Flight Duration: 40-50 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour with no landing at the canyon. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Guests must reach the Grand Canyon National Park airport 45 minutes before their flight time.
Health and Safety Protocols
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!