Private North Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Discover magnificent Grand Canyon National Park aerial views aboard a private helicopter tour! This Grand Canyon helicopter tour accommodates up to 6 passengers on each aircraft and includes sights of the park's most famous rock formations.
Take your Grand Canyon family vacation to new heights with this private helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon National Park! This flight starts from Papillon's Grand Canyon Airport Terminal at the South Rim, near Grand Canyon Village. The entire helicopter will be reserved for your group - up to six passengers. For larger groups, multiple aircraft can be booked.
Your sightseeing tour will fly across the expanse of the South Rim, including the lush greenery of the Kaibab Forest. You'll discover aerial views of the deepest and widest parts of the Grand Canyon South Rim and the Colorado River below. By the time you reach the North Rim, you'll have seen some of the oldest rock formations and geology known to man.
If you're planning a group visit to the Grand Canyon National Park, there's no better way to capture all the most magical sights than from the sky - from your private helicopter tour.
- Sights of Grand Canyon South & North Rim
- Headset Narration
- Amazing aerial views of Grand Canyon National Park
- Entire aircraft reserved for your party - each aircraft holds up to six passengers
- Helicopter tour over Grand Canyon
- Views of Grand Canyon South & North Rim
- Multilingual narration
- Flight Duration: Approximately 25 - 30 minutes
- All passengers must check in at the Grand Canyon National Park Airport 30 minutes before the flight time.
Optional Private North Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour Upgrades
* Upgrade options are available for selection during checkout
Add EcoStar Private Helicopter
Upgrade your aircraft to the Airbus EcoStar EC-130: the most comfortable tour helicopter with a superior safety rating. The EcoStar offers luxury seating, headset tour narration in several languages, and large windows for the best views during your South Rim tour.
Extended Flight on EcoStar Heli
Extend your Grand Canyon helicopter tour flight time and enjoy an additional 45 - 50 minutes aboard an Eco-Star EC-130, the most "green" helicopter available with diminished noise to preserve the nature of the Gran Canyon National Park.