Imperial with EcoStar
Discover aerial views of the North Rim and South Rim and Eastern regions of the Grand Canyon National park aboard an ECO-Star helicopter, featuring panoramic windows for aerial sightseeing and photography.
Imperial Air Tour on Eco Details
We strive to provide our guests with incredible sightseeing opportunities while also creating minimal ecological impact on this remarkable destination. This tour allows you to discover awe-inspiring views of the Grand Canyon aboard a first-rate and environmentally-friendly helicopter! Enjoy unobstructed aerial sights of the colossal walls of the Grand Canyon, the Colorado River, the rugged forests of the North Rim, and remarkable rock formations. These are some of the widest and deepest regions of the Grand Canyon, offering guests the most impressive sights only possible from the air.
- Aerial tour of the Grand Canyon
- EcoStar EC130 Aircraft
- Oversized windows and stadium-style seating
- East and North canyon rims
- Multilingual tour narration
- Flight Duration: Approximately 40 - 50 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Seating is Limited: Be sure to book your tour early.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water; however, passengers cannot open the bottle in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? We recommend light-layered clothing from March to September and jackets and winter clothing from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Soar over the North Rim and South Rim's magnificent scenery aboard a private state-of-the-art Eco-Star helicopter tour. Enjoy stunning aerial views above some of the most profound parts of the Grand Canyon.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Guests must reach the Grand Canyon National Park airport 45 minutes before their flight time.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Health and Safety Protocols
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!