North Canyon Tour
25-30 minutes Prices From:
Departure: Grand Canyon South Rim
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Depart from our terminal located in Grand Canyon Village, just a short distance from the rim, for an exhilarating 25 to 30-minute aerial helicopter flight. The North Canyon Tour flies sightseers over the Kaibab National Forest and across the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon. The central region of Grand Canyon - where the geography is at its most diverse - has a width of nearly 11 miles across and nearly a mile deep. The flight employs a loop so that guests seated on either side of the aircraft can take postcard ready pictures without needing to shoot across the cabin. Enjoy breathtaking views as you fly over the mighty Colorado River towards the canyon's North Rim. See rock formations like the Tower of Ra and Vishnu Schist as you fly back through the Dragon Corridor before landing at the helipad.
- Helicopter tour over Grand Canyon
- Sights of Central Grand Canyon & North Rim
- Headset Narration
- Multilingual options for narration
- Tour Duration: 25-30 minutes
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 25-30 minutes
Arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior to departure for check-in.
Board a helicopter and depart the terminal for amazing views of Grand Canyon National Park.
Enjoy this narrated tour over the North and South Rims and see Dragon Corridor - the most photographed region. Look down at the Colorado River nearly one mile below.
Return to the terminal after witnessing Grand Canyon National Park from above and capturing the incredible scenery.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Guests must reach the Grand Canyon National Park airport 45 minutes before their flight time.
Please call Reservations If you are booking this tour for accessibility purposes
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PGG-1