North Canyon Tour
This Grand Canyon helicopter tour sets off from the South Rim. Soar over the national park's most astonishing rock formations and features, with sights that include some of the canyon's oldest and deepest regions.
North Canyon Air Tour Details
This exhilarating helicopter tour is the perfect addition to any Grand Canyon getaway! Set off from the air terminal near Grand Canyon Village and over the Kaibab National Forest, across the deepest and widest part of the South Rim. From the sky, you'll see where the geography is at its most diverse - and nearly a mile deep. Enjoy breathtaking views as you fly over the mighty Colorado River towards the canyon's North Rim. You'll also see rock formations like the Tower of Ra and Vishnu Schist as you fly back through the Dragon Corridor before touching back down at the helipad.
- Helicopter tour over Grand Canyon
- Sights of Central Grand Canyon & North Rim
- Headset Narration
- Multilingual options for narration
- Tour Duration: 25-30 minutes
- Flight Duration: Approximately 25 - 30 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Seating is Limited: Be sure to book your tour early.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? We recommend light-layered clothing from March to September and jackets and winter clothing from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Once on the ground, join your Buck Wild customized Hummer tour. Explore the Grand Canyon National Park just as the sun begins to set, stopping along some of the most popular viewing points. There is no better time to witness the canyon’s beauty than at sunset!
Discover incredible aerial views aboard this Grand Canyon helicopter flight, reserved entirely for your party. Enjoy spectacular aerial views of both the South Rim and the North Rim as you fly along the Dragons Corridor, one of the deepest parts of the Grand Canyon.
Upgrade to the ECO-Star helicopter designed with quiet-technology and 180-degree windows. These helicopters are the most eco-friendly way to see the canyon from the sky.
Soar over the magnificent scenery of the North Rim and South Rim aboard a private state-of-the-art Eco-Star helicopter. Enjoy stunning aerial views on your flight above the unforgettable Grand Canyon.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Guests must reach the Grand Canyon National Park airport 45 minutes before their flight time.
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!