North Canyon Tour
North Canyon Air Tour Details
This exhilarating helicopter tour is the perfect addition to any Grand Canyon getaway! Set off from the air terminal near Grand Canyon Village and over the Kaibab National Forest, across the deepest and widest part of the South Rim. From the sky, you'll see where the geography is at its most diverse - and nearly a mile deep. Enjoy breathtaking views as you fly over the mighty Colorado River towards the canyon's North Rim. You'll also see rock formations like the Tower of Ra and Vishnu Schist as you fly back through the Dragon Corridor before touching back down at the helipad.
- Helicopter tour over Grand Canyon
- Sights of Central Grand Canyon & North Rim
- Headset Narration
- Multilingual options for narration
- Tour Duration: 25-30 minutes
- Flight Duration: Approximately 25-30 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|