North Canyon Helicopter Tour
This Grand Canyon helicopter tour over the North Canyon sets off from the South Rim. Soar over the national park's most astonishing rock formations and features, with sights that include some of the canyon's oldest, deepest and widest regions.
Surcharge in Effect
North Canyon Air Tour Details
Of all the ways to experience the majesty of the Grand Canyon, a North Canyon helicopter tour is the most exciting and memorable of them all. This exhilarating helicopter tour is the perfect addition to any Grand Canyon getaway! Set off from the air terminal near Grand Canyon Village and over the Kaibab National Forest, across the deepest and widest part of the South Rim for a full helicopter tour of the north rim of the Grand Canyon.
From the sky, you'll see where the geography is at its most diverse — and nearly a mile deep. Enjoy breathtaking views of Grand Canyon National Park as you fly over the mighty Colorado River toward the canyon's North Rim. You'll also see incredible temples and buttes, including rock formations like the Tower of Ra and Vishnu Schist as you fly back through the Dragon Corridor before touching back down at the helipad. There’s no better way to see some of the oldest geology known to mankind than up close in a North Canyon helicopter tour. With the National Park Service converting the North Rim to day-use only in late 2021, this is your best opportunity to see this area up close. This exhilarating helicopter tour is the perfect addition to any Grand Canyon National Park getaway!
- Helicopter tour of the North Rim of the Grand Canyon
- North Canyon helicopter tour
- Sights of Central Grand Canyon & North Rim
- Headset Narration
- Multilingual options for narration
- Tour Duration: 25-30 minutes
- Each tour lasts between 25 and 30 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Seating is Limited: Be sure to book your tour early.
- Water: Passengers are allowed to bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? We recommend light-layered clothing from March to September and jackets and winter clothing from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Optional North Canyon Helicopter Tour Upgrades
Wear sensible shoes. The ground in the North Canyon is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended to maximize your Grand Canyon North Tour.
Once on the ground, join your Buck Wild customized Hummer tour. Explore the Grand Canyon National Park just as the sun begins to set, stopping along some of the most popular viewing points. There is no better time to witness the canyon’s beauty than at sunset!
Discover incredible aerial views aboard this Grand Canyon helicopter flight, reserved entirely for your party. Enjoy spectacular aerial views of both the South Rim and the North Rim as you fly along the Dragons Corridor, one of the deepest parts of the Grand Canyon.
Upgrade to the ECO-Star helicopter designed with quiet-technology and 180-degree windows. These helicopters are the most eco-friendly way to see the canyon from the sky.
Soar over the magnificent scenery of the Grand Canyon's North Rim and South Rim aboard a private state-of-the-art Eco-Star helicopter. Enjoy stunning aerial views on your flight above the unforgettable Grand Canyon.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide their own companion or attendant to do so.
- Passenger must be able to use a helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at the time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Guests must reach the Grand Canyon National Park airport 45 minutes before their flight time.
Tour Duration: 40 - 50 minutes
Prices Starting at: $349.00View Tour
Tour Duration: 40 - 45 Minutes
Prices Starting at: $179.00View Tour
Tour Duration: 3.5 hours
Prices Starting at: $289.00View Tour
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!
<% [' ', 'January ', 'February ', 'March ', 'April ', 'May ', 'June ', 'July ', 'August ', 'September ', 'October ', 'November ', 'December '][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>