North Canyon with EcoStar
25 - 30 minutes Prices From:
Departure: Grand Canyon South Rim
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
The North Canyon with EcoStar tour features our state-of-the-art EcoStar EC130 aircraft. Designed with low-noise technology and 180-degree windows, these helicopters are the most eco-friendly way to see the canyon from the sky. You'll fly over some of the most impressive regions of the Grand Canyon National Park, including the deepest gorges and famous rock formations like Dragon Corridor.
- Aerial tour of Grand Canyon
- 1st Class EcoStar EC130 Aircraft
- Oversize windows, stadium seating
- Multi-lingual tour narration
- Tour Duration: 25-30 minutes
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 25 - 30 minutes
Arrive the terminal 30 minutes prior to departure for check in
Board a state-of-the-art EC130 helicopter and depart the terminal for a once in a lifetime experience
Enjoy a narrated flight while soaring across the widest and deepest part of the canyon. Views of the Colorado River nearly one mile below will reveal the depth of the North and South Rims, including Dragon Corridor.
Arrive the terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour with no landing at the canyon. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Guests must reach the Grand Canyon National Park airport 45 minutes before their flight time.
Please call Reservations If you are booking this tour for accessibility purposes
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00