North Canyon with EcoStar
North Canyon with EcoStar Details
The North Canyon with EcoStar tour features our state-of-the-art EcoStar EC130 aircraft. Designed with low-noise technology and 180-degree windows, these helicopters are the most eco-friendly way to see the canyon from the sky. You'll fly over some of the most impressive regions of the Grand Canyon National Park, including the deepest gorges and famous rock formations like Dragon Corridor.
- Aerial tour of Grand Canyon
- 1st Class EcoStar EC130 Aircraft
- Oversized windows, stadium-style seating
- Multilingual tour narration
- Flight Duration: Approximately 25-30 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|