North Grand Canyon with Hummer
On this 2-for-1 package, you can explore the North Rim from the sky aboard a Grand Canyon helicopter tour of Grand Canyon National Park, then multiple South Rim lookout points on the ground aboard a Hummer vehicle.
North Canyon with Hummer Details
This all-encompassing excursion begins with a helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon North Rim, across the South Rim, and even over Dragon Corridor - the deepest area of the canyon, which you’ll view from the highest point! This air tour provides multilingual narration via noise-canceling headsets and aerial views of some of the most majestic regions of the Grand Canyon. This Grand Canyon North Rim Tour is one of the best things to do on the North Rim of the Grand Canyon! And endless photo opportunities await you throughout this scenic flight.
Upon landing, you'll proceed to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal to check-in for your Grand Canyon ground tour. Board a state-of-the-art, open-air Hummer and begin your journey through the Grand Canyon National Park, with stops at the most notable lookout points. Each stop - which can include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point - offers gorgeous vantage points. Ample time will be allotted at each destination to pose for pictures and explore the surroundings. When your Hummer tour comes to an end, you'll be returned to the terminal so your Grand Canyon vacation can continue.
Grand Canyon North Rim Tour with Hummer Features
- Helicopter Tour over the Grand Canyon North South Rim
- Multilingual narration and endless photo opportunities
- Hummer tour of Grand Canyon National Park
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Flight Duration: 25 – 30 minutes
- Hummer Tour: Approximately 2 hours
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Health and Safety Protocols
- A face mask is required for guests and employees
- Hand sanitizer is readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces are regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles are sanitized regularly
- Social distancing is recommended
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!