North Canyon with Hummer
3 hours Prices From:
Departure: Grand Canyon South Rim
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Helicopter | Stand on the Edge | Adventure Tour
This all-encompassing excursion begins with a Grand Canyon helicopter tour over the North Rim, across the South Rim, and even over Dragon Corridor - the deepest area of the canyon. This helicopter tour provides multilingual narration via noise-cancelling headsets and aerial views of some of the most majestic regions of the Grand Canyon. Endless photo opportunities await you throughout this scenic flight.
Upon landing, you'll proceed to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal to check in for your Grand Canyon ground tour. Board a state-of-the-art open-air Hummer and begin your journey through the Grand Canyon National Park, with stops at the most notable lookout points. Each stop - which can include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point - offers gorgeous vantage points. Ample time will be allotted at each destination to pose for pictures and explore the surroundings. When your tour comes to an end, you'll be returned to the terminal so your Grand Canyon vacation can continue.
- Helicopter Tour over Grand Canyon South Rim
- Multi-lingual narration
- Hummer tour of Grand Canyon National Park
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 3 hours
25 - 30 minutes
Check-in at Papillon Helicopters Terminal 30 minutes prior to departure.
Lift off on a narrated helicopter air tour over the North Canyon, South Rim along the Dragon Corridor.
Make your way to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal, just a few minutes from our air terminal, to check in for your Hummer tour. The Hummer tour proceeds into Grand Canyon National Park with several stops that may include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. All locations provide amazing photo opportunities of the canyon's majestic scenery.
Your Hummer tour returns to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal.
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>