North Canyon with Hummer
North Canyon with Hummer Details
This all-encompassing excursion begins with a Grand Canyon helicopter tour over the North Rim, across the South Rim, and even over Dragon Corridor - the deepest area of the canyon. This helicopter tour provides multilingual narration via noise-cancelling headsets and aerial views of some of the most majestic regions of the Grand Canyon. Endless photo opportunities await you throughout this scenic flight.
Upon landing, you'll proceed to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal to check in for your Grand Canyon ground tour. Board a state-of-the-art open-air Hummer and begin your journey through the Grand Canyon National Park, with stops at the most notable lookout points. Each stop - which can include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point - offers gorgeous vantage points. Ample time will be allotted at each destination to pose for pictures and explore the surroundings. When your tour comes to an end, you'll be returned to the terminal so your Grand Canyon vacation can continue.
- Stand on the Edge
- Adventure Tour
- Helicopter Tour over Grand Canyon South Rim
- Multilingual narration
- Hummer tour of Grand Canyon National Park
- Flight Duration: 25 - 30 minutes
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3 hours
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!