North Canyon with Sunset Hummer
3 hours Prices From:
Departure: Grand Canyon South Rim
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Helicopter | Stand on the Edge | Adventure Tour
This adventure begins with a Grand Canyon helicopter tour that soars throughout the South Rim and across the rugged forests of the North Rim. Scenic vistas surround you from all sides and even from below you, especially over Dragon Corridor - the deepest and widest area of the canyon. Capture incredible aerial photos of the Kaibab Forest, the colossal canyon gorges, and the Colorado River from the helicopter's oversize windows.
Continue on to the next segment of the tour aboard a customized open-air Hummer touring vehicle. Feel the desert breeze on your face as you trek through Grand Canyon National Park toward several scenic lookout points. Your professional driver/guide will determine the best stops to provide the most stunning canyon views. These lookout points may include destinations like Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. This tour allows you to experience the full magnitude of the Grand Canyon: from towering ancient cliffs to sheer cliff drops and canyon rock faces formed over millennia. Return to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal at the end of your tour and continue your sightseeing vacation at the Grand Canyon. Total tour time is approximately 3 hours.
- Helicopter Tour over South and North Rims
- Guided open-air Hummer tour in the Grand Canyon National Park
- Sunset views of the Grand Canyon
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 3 hours
Approximately 25 - 30 minutes
Time spent in the Grand Canyon
Approximately 2 hours
Check-in at Papillon Helicopters Terminal 30 minutes prior to departure
Lift off on a narrated helicopter air tour over the North Canyon, South Rim, Dragon Corridor for the experience of a lifetime
Arrive independently at the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal just a short distance from our air terminal to meet your Hummer tour guide
Grand Canyon National Park
The Hummer tour continues into Grand Canyon National Park. Take in the beauty of the park as you travel through Desert View Drive and make several stops that may include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. The grand finale will be experiencing the colorful and majestic sunset views of the canyon.
You will return to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|