North Canyon with Sunset Hummer
3 hours Prices From:
Departure: Grand Canyon South Rim
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Helicopter | Stand on the Edge | Adventure Tour
This tour begins with an aerial tour via helicopter over the Grand Canyon, starting by soaring over the rugged North Rim. Expect to be wowed by the majestic beauty of these massive stone gorges. Scenic vistas surround you from side to side and even below you, especially over Dragon Corridor. This is the deepest and widest area of the canyon, where the Colorado River rages a full below the surface. Plentiful photography opportunities are available from the helicopter's oversized windows.
The second part of this tour features a custom-built open-air Hummer touring vehicle that will take you through Grand Canyon National Park. Several stops will be made, determined by your professional driver/guide to see the most stunning views of the canyon. Stops may include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. Experience the full magnitude of the Grand Canyon from the towering ancient cliffs, to the stark cliff drops, abound with colors of sunset and texture formed over millennia. As the driving tour ends, you'll be returned to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal where you can continue your sightseeing journey. Total tour time is approximately 3 hours.
- Helicopter Tour over South and North Rims
- Guided open-air Hummer tour through Grand Canyon National Park
- Sunset views at thenGrand Canyon
- Scenic ground views of the widest and deepest part of the Grand Canyon
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3 hours total
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 3 hours.
Approximately 25 - 30 minutes
Time spent in the Grand Canyon
Approximately 2 hours
Check-in at Papillon Helicopters Terminal 30 minutes prior to departure
Lift off on a narrated helicopter air tour over the North Canyon, South Rim, Dragon Corridor for the experience of a lifetime
Self drive to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal just a short distance from our air terminal to meet your Hummer tour guide
Grand Canyon National Park
The Hummer tour continues into Grand Canyon National Park. Take in the beauty of the park as you travel through Desert View Drive and make several stops that may include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. The grand finale will be experiencing the colorful and majestic sunset views of the canyon.
You will return to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PGG-1HRS