North Canyon with Sunset Hummer
This adventure begins with a Grand Canyon helicopter tour that soars throughout the South Rim and across the rugged forests of the North Rim. Scenic vistas surround you from all sides and even from below you, especially over Dragon Corridor - the deepest and widest area of the canyon. Capture incredible aerial photos of the Kaibab Forest, the colossal canyon gorges, and the Colorado River from the helicopter's oversized windows.
Continue on to the next segment of the tour aboard a customized open-air Hummer touring vehicle. Feel the desert breeze on your face as you trek through the Grand Canyon National Park toward several scenic lookout points. Your professional driver/guide will determine the best stops to provide the most stunning canyon views. These lookout points may include destinations like Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. This tour allows you to experience the full magnitude of the Grand Canyon: from towering ancient cliffs to sheer cliff drops and canyon rock faces formed over millennia. Return to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal at the end of your tour and continue your sightseeing vacation at the Grand Canyon. Total tour time is approximately 3 hours.
- Stand on the Edge
- Adventure Tour
- Helicopter Tour over South and North Rims
- Guided open-air Hummer tour in the Grand Canyon National Park
- Sunset views of the Grand Canyon
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Flight Duration: 25 – 30 minutes
- Sunset Hummer Tour: Approximately 2 hours
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Health and Safety Protocols
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized regularly
- Social Distancing recommended
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!