The Signature Private
Experience an exciting Grand Canyon tour aboard a specially-designed Hummer vehicle, privatized just for your group.
starting rate with 6 person group
Experience an exciting Grand Canyon National Park tour aboard a specially-designed Hummer vehicle, privatized just for your group. Board your private Hummer at the Buck Wild Hummer Tours Depot and travel down the historic Desert View Drive en route to several beautiful lookout points. Each Hummer is fitted with glass-free windows for an open-air adventure. Your professional driver will select the least-crowded locations to further enhance your private tour. Ample time will be allotted at each stop to explore and pose for pictures in front of the most beautiful natural backdrop in the world.
- Customized sightseeing privatized Hummer
- Forward-facing stadium seating
- Accommodations for up to 13 passengers per Hummer
- Knowledgeable driver/guide
- Multiple stops within the Grand Canyon National Park
What to Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!