The Signature Private
2 hours Prices From:
Departure: Grand Canyon South Rim
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Experience an exciting Grand Canyon tour aboard a specially-designed Hummer vehicle, privatized just for your group. Your journey begins at the Buck Wild Hummer Tours depot and board a Hummer vehicle fitted with glass-free windows for an open-air adventure. Travel down the historic Desert View Drive and feel the desert air en route to several beautiful lookout points. Your professional driver will select the least-busy locations to further enhance your private tour. Ample of time will be allotted at each stop to explore and pose for pictures in front of the most beautiful natural backdrop in the world.
- Customized sightseeing privatized Hummer
- Forward-facing stadium seating
- Accommodations for up to 13 passengers per Hummer
- Knowledgeable driver/guide
- Multiple stops within the Grand Canyon National Park
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 2 hours
Check in at Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal 20 minutes prior to departure.
Board an exclusive customized Hummer and venture off into the Grand Canyon National Park. Your professional and knowledgeable driver/guide will share interesting facts about the Grand Canyon throughout the tour. Explore the canyon at several viewpoints that can include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. All locations provide amazing photo opportunities of the majestic views of the Grand Canyon.
Your Hummer tour returns to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal.